Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Hunting Clothes

Old 11-07-2015, 02:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

I agree one thousand percent with super hunt 54. Want to tick me off get a gift card to Cabelas over 60 miles away, Bass Pro Shop 45 miles away, and Gander mountain 30 miles away.
I want to try my outer clothing on before buying, I also like under armor and is sold at the Dunham's sporting goods 6 miles away so isn't a bunch of wasted hours returning if they don't fit just right or if there is a flaw in the stitching or some thing.

The prepaid gift card is perfect, It can be used locally or if you want to waste some of it you can use ON LINE and pay over priced shipping .

Personally I find Cabelas, Bass Pro Shop, and Gander Mountain over priced.
I bought Woolrich at a local outlet store, Also Columbia at the same Outlet. Cheaper than at the above sportsman yuppy outlets.

Al