Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Finally a big boy on camera(more added) >

Finally a big boy on camera(more added)

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Finally a big boy on camera(more added)

Old 08-10-2015, 08:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Game Stalker
I hope he's got enough does there to keep him company. Be a shame if he were go elsewhere seeking attention, only to have a bad run in.

I'm glad you said this. That was my first thought, too, but didn't say it 'cause RP may have other plans.

Well I have some young guys helping out with my outfitting and they need some experience hunting deer like this. I put them on him before we even had a picture of him (I knew there was a big boy living there) if it works out one of them will connect.

Only one direction borders neighbors. One way is my big money client,another direction is me. We have him covered in 3 directions but the other direction is a neighboring hunter.
Old 08-10-2015, 02:09 PM
Spike

Dang sweet pictures! What Moultrie camera is that?
Old 08-12-2015, 12:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by IdahoHunt
Dang sweet pictures! What Moultrie camera is that?

Just a cheap A-5
Old 08-13-2015, 11:42 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by rockport
Just a cheap A-5
Awesome, looks like it takes decent photos. I just bought one a couple days ago haven't been able to try it out yet though
Old 08-24-2015, 05:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default A couple more nice ones.

Just got these pictures came from a guy I lease to next to where I hunt. The big one was traveling with the buck I shot last year. This is 3 different bucks.

Last edited by rockport; 08-24-2015 at 06:23 AM.
Old 08-24-2015, 06:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Got's some good bone growing there rocko. Hope one of your boy's connects. Good luck.
Old 08-24-2015, 06:06 AM
Fork Horn

Double brow tines! Good looking deer! Good luck bud.
Old 08-24-2015, 06:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by super_hunt54
Got's some good bone growing there rocko. Hope one of your boy's connects. Good luck.
Thanks, I hope so to.

Its already a big weight off of my shoulders. Ive had lots of opportunities to get paid to chase these things but never agreed with the way it was being done. Guys being trucked in and out of the same places week after week etc. so I finally took the plunge and put up my own money. I was confident as Ive been doing this for myself for a long while but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.

I have a great group of guys and I'm starting to feel a little relief of the pressure Ive put on myself to put them in a situation to succeed and feel like they got more than their money worth. Every body is fired up and ready.