Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

My buck survived the winter!

Old 06-29-2015, 06:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Video of the one I have been watching.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuhU...ature=youtu.be

Video from a couple of weeks ago. He has grown a lot since this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R30...ature=youtu.be
Old 06-29-2015, 07:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Those are both nice bucks and I know which one I'd be after now that you posted the videos!
Old 07-04-2015, 07:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

I cant wait to go check my cameras tomorrow. Heck I am liking watching these bucks grow almost as muck as hunting them. LOL. Not quite, but it is cool. I got these Moultrie cams for a birthday present about 5 years ago but never used them till this year. They are pretty awesome.
Old 07-06-2015, 04:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

He is growing fast! This is only 3 days after the last picture I posted of him and you can see the difference in growth in just 3 days. The last picture I posted was on the 27th, this is the 30th. About the same time as always.
" />
Old 07-08-2015, 07:13 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by fritz1
Here is the big buck that dwarfs the one I was watching, you have to watch close ort pause video to see him good. He is running pretty fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GFB...ature=youtu.be

Another video on a different cam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USS1...ature=youtu.be
Where are u hunting
Old 07-08-2015, 07:14 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by kyslayer
Where are u hunting
If I knew how to post pics I'd show u some nice racks... I'm suprised that you consider this one so big... not being rude just wondering what part of the country you are in
Old 07-09-2015, 05:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by kyslayer
If I knew how to post pics I'd show u some nice racks... I'm suprised that you consider this one so big... not being rude just wondering what part of the country you are in
I would love to see your photos of bucks taken this year. Its easy to post here, go to photobucket.com, download your pictures and copy the link here. No excuses, its very easy. I know what big bucks look like, I have have several 150"-160" whitetails on my wall not to mention the 210" whitetail that is on my avatar photo. I even have some 180"-190" mulies, so yeah I know what a big buck looks like. The bucks in my area are not very developed right now, the two I have been watching are exceptional. My brother lives in Kentucky and shares his trail cam photos with me weekly, the bucks down there are no more developed than they are here. I would love to see what you are watching, post some of your pictures, of this years bucks with the time and date stamp. I would love to see them.

Last edited by fritz1; 07-09-2015 at 07:05 AM.
Old 07-09-2015, 05:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Got a cow and calf moose visiting also.
" />
" />
" />
Old 07-09-2015, 05:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Its a pretty active spot, I have probably twenty or more different bucks, numerous elk, bear, moose, and even a coyote caught on camera going thru here.
Old 07-13-2015, 04:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

The latest photo, from yesterday. He is really starting to grow now, I got some pictures from 3 days earlier and you can really see the difference in just three days." />

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.