HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   I am the best deer hunter in the South..... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/39945-i-am-best-deer-hunter-south.html)

Sweetwater 10-14-2003 10:40 AM

I am the best deer hunter in the South.....

all the good people down here know this & this weekend I will prove it yet again. Folks may be curious as to how a man could proclaim himself the best of all time.....well, it is done with precision & careful planning. I have an uncanny ability to discover deer in cover thicker than peanut butter....most of the deer I harvest would still be walking today if it were left to the untrained eye of today' s hunter.

My mind is focused & my aim will be true as I take my bow to the deer woods this Saturday. The elusive whitetail has my commitment - does he have yours?

hntngirl 10-14-2003 10:47 AM

RE: I am the best deer hunter in the South.....

:DSweetwater, you crack me up!
Self-confidence is always a good thing!
I am the greatest blacktail hunter in the West!!!:D;)

trophyhuntr 10-14-2003 10:54 AM

Sweetwater what state do you hunt in?

Gryan 10-14-2003 11:21 AM

We already have one comedy thread, do we need another? If I knew you were the best I would have respected you more.

Bring on the laughter!

Greg

rockytop 10-14-2003 11:38 AM

I' m the best deer hunter in my stand.........and the worse I guess.

eng40sqd 10-14-2003 01:44 PM

I am with Rockytop on this one.... I am and have no doubts that I am the best in my stand... and from time to time the worst!!! But hey even the greatest still have off moments dont they??:D

jerseyhunter 10-14-2003 03:16 PM

I' m so good I' m a legend in my own mind;)

thundermug 10-14-2003 03:17 PM

He lives in Florida somewhere between Tallahasse and Pensacola. They have a farm and have a QDM program running for the last 4 years. He is almost guaranteed to get a great buck.

OK, Gabe now that I patted you on the back, I' ll put 50 bucks on a bet that if you came hunting where I hunt I' d get one before you.;)

deerhunter1224 10-14-2003 03:48 PM

Well I am the best whitetail hunter in the midwest. LOL Talking about deer farms I hate deer farms like the ones you see on the hunting videos. Thats not hunting thats cheating. Like the saying goes " Its like shooting fish in a barrel" It should be " It is like shooting whitetails in a fenced area" . Hunting is all about freezeing your ass off and not seeing any deer.

hntngirl 10-14-2003 04:09 PM

Hunting is all about freezeing your ass off and not seeing any deer.
:DLOL! That settles it! I' m definitely a hunter!