Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

The Hunt That Changed My Life

Old 02-14-2015, 11:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'd reckon you're right, what's puzzling about it is that an "alleged" knowledgeable hunter seem oblivious to it??????
Got a PM also.......Truth of the matter is I can get along with almost anyone but when a guy should be asking question instead of answering them.....drives me nuts!!!!!
IMO, as posted in this thread, we did loose members cause of this kind of argumentative BS.
Old 02-14-2015, 12:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

Yeah JD and the childish nonsense from the two people keeping the thread going off in left field when all questions have been answered is probabably why someone may leave the site. Childish behavior doesn't make any point except childishness.
Old 02-14-2015, 01:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr
Yeah JD and the childish nonsense from the two people keeping the thread going off in left field when all questions have been answered is probabably why someone may leave the site. Childish behavior doesn't make any point except childishness.
If it wasn't for your smarta$$ reply the thread would have never got to this point
Old 02-14-2015, 01:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by jerry d
If it wasn't for your smarta$$ reply the thread would have never got to this point
touche'
RR
Old 02-14-2015, 02:53 PM
Typical Buck

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by jerry d
+1 that's were it all started from
Old 02-14-2015, 03:31 PM
Boone & Crockett

No JD, if it wasn't for your and another posters feigned outrage over a reasonable question, this thread would have been over long ago! But if it makes you feel good knock yourself out, perhaps you need it.
Old 02-14-2015, 03:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

You said you never hunted but your buddy was trying to get you to go but you had no interest, then one day he says come on we are going hunting and you went and killed a deer. What I did not see was that you took a hunter education course and obtained a hunter ed card so you could buy a license or that you had a license when you went hunting with your buddy!
its posts like this that is ridiculous, why would anyone just look for a reason to cry foul, then it was everyone elses fault for making a post because everything was clarified on post #?? which would have needed no clarification if some wouldn't have been looking for a reason to flame the new guy, a new hunter kills a deer, congratulate him and be on your way, since I got here in 1998 the forum has been about hunters helping hunters, its what we do, when it switches to old hunters chastising new hunters cause they don't do it to suit them, they can perma ban me, until then I will defend the tradition of HNI
RR

Last edited by Ridge Runner; 02-14-2015 at 03:55 PM.
Old 02-14-2015, 04:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

No JD, if it wasn't for your and another posters feigned outrage over a reasonable question, .
Reasonable question????? More like a STUPID question looking to instigate the OP.
Old 02-14-2015, 05:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
the forum has been about hunters helping hunters, its what we do,............
RR

I'm all for that......................................

I share with you, you share with me !!!
Old 02-15-2015, 06:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Sheridan

I'm all for that......................................

I share with you, you share with me !!!
still trying to get in my will ain't ya?
RR

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.