Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Hello Yall

Old 11-13-2014, 07:33 AM
Spike

Default Hello Yall

Sure hope yall are knocking them dead out there. I joined the forum today. I have been hunting since I was 12 years old and like learning as much knowledge about the Whitetail Deer as possible. I will be going through old posts as well as new, observing situations and outcomes. Thank you all for sharing in the discussions, the valuable info will come in handy for me if not now then in the future.
Old 11-13-2014, 08:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

Welcome Aboard. Were you in Uncle Sam's Misguided Children? I'm a retired Navy Chief myself but I deployed with both the 24th and the 26th MEU to the Middle East on numerous occasions.
Old 11-13-2014, 08:11 AM
Boone & Crockett

Semper Fi.
Old 11-13-2014, 08:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thank You guys for your service!
Old 11-13-2014, 08:49 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by flags View Post
Welcome Aboard. Were you in Uncle Sam's Misguided Children? I'm a retired Navy Chief myself but I deployed with both the 24th and the 26th MEU to the Middle East on numerous occasions.
Misguided is an understatement haha Cheif, how are you. Pleasure to be here. Honored to have your conversation.