Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Kendall Jones

Old 07-06-2014, 05:48 PM
Spike

Default Kendall Jones

Facebook has removed big game hunting pictures posted from Kendall Jones due to a petition signed by hundreds of thousands of individuals ignorant of hunting. The petition stated that these are offensive and promotes animal cruelty. Help combat this with my petition to Facebook to have them reposted.

http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Fac...es_up/?nAmWShb
Old 07-06-2014, 06:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sorry, as that sucks, but I don't do anything involving Facebook! You're not going to change the minds of all these nut cases anyway, regardless of how many people you get to sign. Just my opinion!
Old 07-07-2014, 02:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

Face book and twitter both are full of nut cases who want others to pat them on the back.
If you want control on pictures you post then make build buy iour own web site.

Al
Old 07-07-2014, 04:45 AM
Fork Horn

Default Face book

I don't use any of those webs. Why would you want a lot of crazy's that belong to FB know your business.Like any thing else you have good and crazy people that use them, But you always hear from the crazy's.
Old 07-07-2014, 12:01 PM
Typical Buck

it really is sick. there are thousands of comments by people hoping kendall will be raped and murderd for hunting. i tell you one thing, there is no bunch of people screwyer than bunny huggers
Old 07-08-2014, 02:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Now I always thought..

facebook was for the liberal, progressive intelligensia.
Old 07-09-2014, 03:36 AM
Little Doe Peep

Wink

What is this facebook thing anyway?

Anyone whose opinion matters to me is probably here on Huntingnet.

May The Sheep Be With You
Old 07-09-2014, 04:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

I've never had a facebook account or a twitter account and I never will. Never saw the reason for such foolishness.
Old 07-09-2014, 05:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by sachiko
What is this facebook thing anyway?

Anyone whose opinion matters to me is probably here on Huntingnet.

May The Sheep Be With You

Facebook and Twitter are websites that have made the owners billionaires. You set up your account on them and people post pictures and make friends, chat with each other, etc. from what I understand. A big negative is that they are one way that pedophiles and others with deviant lifestyles search for victims and the cops bust a lot of them that are preying on young kids. Don't let your daughters go on them if/when they start asking. The claim is also that you can get viruses by visiting them with so many wackos out there that are on them and looking to screw people over. I'm like Flags and have never gone on either one and never will.

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 07-09-2014 at 05:17 AM.
Old 07-09-2014, 12:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by flags
I've never had a facebook account or a twitter account and I never will. Never saw the reason for such foolishness.
Ditto that! From what I here a lot of people on there need to live life in the real world!.....Who's Kendall Jones?

Last edited by lifesadrag; 07-09-2014 at 12:44 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.