Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Kendall Jones

Old 07-09-2014, 12:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by lifesadrag
Ditto that! From what I here a lot of people on there need to live life in the real world!.....Who's Kendall Jones?
She's a cute young girl that shot some African animals and posted pictures on her facebook account and people went nuts. From what I understand she has had death threats and people saying she deserves to be raped and/or murdered for being a hunter. She killed a legal leopard and the dummies are calling it a chetah, which is an endangered animal and not even legal to hunt, and the Rhino in her picture was darted to be given medical treatment for lion wounds and all the antis are saying she killed it too. They are an absolute bunch of crazies.

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 07-09-2014 at 01:02 PM.
Old 07-11-2014, 08:43 AM
Typical Buck

here is kendall jones.
Attached Thumbnails Kendall Jones-kj.jpg