Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I just found out something!

Old 04-18-2014, 08:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
So where are these "no tag" requirements other than in a highfenced canned hunt piece of private property and what hunts can be had for a "song" and how much is a "song? Have you ever heard of ICE in a COOLER to keep things cold?
PS: Yesterday you said you couldn't even afford good dogfood for that Lab you plan on buying and now you're looking at guided deer hunts?!
The state of Florida has never had tags,Alabama just requires to keep a Harvest record and call it in.Florida you can shoot two bucks a day,every day.
Old 04-18-2014, 09:17 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by FlDeerman
The state of Florida has never had tags,Alabama just requires to keep a Harvest record and call it in.Florida you can shoot two bucks a day,every day.
Wouldn't it be a better use of ammo to just shoot 2 rabbits a day?
You would get more meat off them. I hear those FL deer are kind of small.
Old 04-18-2014, 06:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

I know we keep spreading that rumor.If I saw a 150 pound rabbit I'd be happy to shoot it.Did you miss the part we can shoot two a day every day?150+150=Northern deer and we have double the fun.

Last edited by FlDeerman; 04-18-2014 at 07:01 PM.
Old 04-18-2014, 07:41 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by FlDeerman
I know we keep spreading that rumor.If I saw a 150 pound rabbit I'd be happy to shoot it.Did you miss the part we can shoot two a day every day?150+150=Northern deer and we have double the fun.
Just messin with ya bro.
I bet you guys down there get really good with your rifles with all that practice on live targets.