Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Looking for tips from experienced American hunters! >

Looking for tips from experienced American hunters!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Looking for tips from experienced American hunters!

Old 03-30-2014, 11:26 AM
Spike

Default Looking for tips from experienced American hunters!

Hello everyone. I hope this is the appropriate subforum for my question.

So my friend and I are spending our spare time developing a free web service for hunters where you can create your own website for you or your hunting team. The site features things such as calendars, game report features, a private forum, as well as map features. Our favorite game is Deer, and so this is what the site is most designed for. It's gotten quite popular in my home country Sweden, and so we're now trying to expand to North America.

The thing is I know hunting in my homeland Sweden is different in some ways to hunting in North America, and hunting in this region is something which I have no first hand experience of. So with that in mind I am looking for some people which might be able to take a look at our site and give some tips on how to change it to fit the American hunting community. Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

our website is called Easyhunt.com if you would like to take a look. And you can either PM me here or send a mail to [email protected] if you have any suggestions. Like I said, this is something which we are creating in our spare time and are very passionate about, as we are hunters ourselves. Thanks!!
Old 04-03-2014, 11:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Come here hunt and use that knowledge.
Old 04-04-2014, 02:32 PM
Spike

i agree tundra10
Old 04-06-2014, 04:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

Hunting in the USA is different from state to state and even with in a state. Rules ya know.

Al