Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Great way to start off the new year!! >

Great way to start off the new year!!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Great way to start off the new year!!

Old 01-03-2014, 07:40 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by flags
Odd coloring on the legs on the one on the right. I've shot and trapped a lot of song dogs but I don't remember ever seeing one with legs that were cream colored. I'd be keeping that skin.
thats all it was was skin it had no hair on his legs he was badly infected with mange, he probably wouldnt have made it through the winter. heres another pic of him.
Attached Thumbnails Great way to start off the new year!!-2014-031.jpg  
Old 01-03-2014, 08:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by whitetail94
thats all it was was skin it had no hair on his legs he was badly infected with mange, he probably wouldnt have made it through the winter. heres another pic of him.
Ok. That explains it. Based on that info I think I have changed my mind on keeping the skin!
Old 01-03-2014, 11:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by flags
Ok. That explains it. Based on that info I think I have changed my mind on keeping the skin!
***Dang, I hope so after taking a look at that picture. He did that critter a big favor putting him out of his misery!
Old 01-03-2014, 02:44 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
***Dang, I hope so after taking a look at that picture. He did that critter a big favor putting him out of his misery!
yeah that's how I was looking at it, a few of my friends gave me some grief about shooting them but I've had a lot of problems with them around the farm, they are very over populated and this one was sick so i didn't feel bad one bit. In fact Im going out again tomorrow lol
Old 01-03-2014, 04:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Why would anyone but a PETA member give you any grief about shooting yotes?
Old 01-03-2014, 04:48 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
Why would anyone but a PETA member give you any grief about shooting yotes?
I guess some people think coyotes are like dogs, mans best friend, when really im afraid of letting my dog go to the bush because of the coyotes. Anyway what they think isnt gonna stop me from hunting them that hunt was one of the most exciting things ive ever experienced
Old 01-04-2014, 05:27 AM
car
Typical Buck

Nice job, congrats!
Old 01-04-2014, 01:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

stay on them, congrats on your kills, here in wv, bears, eagles, re-introed otters, and coyotes are taking a toll on our game animals and fish. if we want huntable populations of game animals something needs to be done.
RR
Old 01-04-2014, 02:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

As others have said, great job on puttn em down and tell those that gave ya grief for doing so, go git bent!!! Must be PITA members as was said. Keep stackn em up!!!!!
Old 01-04-2014, 05:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

You helped out your "whitetail" population (need 94 now - LOL).

Keep up the good work !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.