Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

abnormal antlers

Old 12-27-2013, 07:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

To the OP---Hope you have learned that one error by mistagging that first buck actually caused you to be in violation of taking two bucks, which is not allowed unless you're in a managed area. I now see that, due to some computer problems I'm having with this dang website again, that I missed a post of yours stating that you had a buck permit that allows the taking of a doe, so it's actually an "either sex" permit, and that's why you shot it. Therefore, I'm a little more understanding of your first "mistake" not seeing the spike, but not that you didn't know your own state's hunting laws. I'll forgive you, LOL, if you'll forgive me for the tone I had. It's just that I've hunted for 60 years and don't want to see anything, regardless of whether it's a mistake or intentional, take our sport down because we're having a hard enough time as it is with the antis, huggers, etc. Happy Holidays to you and all the other members and I apologize for coming down so hard, but if it made you think about the ramifications of your actions, then it may have been worth it!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 12-27-2013 at 09:41 AM.
Old 12-27-2013, 12:56 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
I now see that, due to some computer problems I'm having with this dang website again, that I missed a post of yours stating that you had a buck permit that allows the taking of a doe, so it's actually an "either sex" permit, and that's why you shot it.
You missed his post kinda like he missed seeing that antler? Haha just messing Top, I thought I'd add some humor to this thread.
Old 12-27-2013, 01:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Murby
Amen! And the righteous shall rise again!

What a joke.
Did you "man up" and turn yourself in when you broke the law?

For those who wonder why TOPGUN is constantly arguing with people and causing problems in this forum, here is the answer for you...

On December 24th, 2013 (Christmas Eve Day)
6:28am
9:22am
9:33am
9:58am
10:10am
11:47am
11:59am
3:10pm
3:18pm
7:00pm
7:13pm
7:21pm
8:40pm
8:55pm
9:08pm

On December 25th 2013 (Christmas Day)
7:21am
7:40am
8:26am
8:50am
8:53am
9:30am
9:45am
10:22am
12:14pm
12:56pm
1:09pm
3:02pm
3:53pm
4:08pm
4:19pm
5:08pm
5:27pm
5:30pm
5:47pm
5:59pm
7:30pm
8:34pm

WTF?????????????

These are the posting times for user name TOPGUN 3006.
I have to say that I was not surprised when I saw this..

I pity anyone who is so lonely on Christmas day they need to turn to an internet forum and create conflict by harassing others for entertainment.

Seems like someone has alienated so many people in his life that arguing and insulting folks he's never even met is all he has left..

I actually feel sympathy for you. Everyone should have someone to love them for the holidays.

For the record, I posted a thread about a strange gooey substance I found in a deer while I was processing it. TOPGUN attempted to turn the thread into a fighting argument. For the life of me, I could not understand why such an innocent question about something so UNcontroversial could set him off.. Now I know...

For those who tend to group around this guy in his defense, I suggest you reconsider what you are defending.

People are not perfect TOPGUN, and while I realize your career in law enforcement has probably turned you sour, it is no excuse for your behavior.

I only ask that you please refrain from participating in any thread that I post.

Thank you,
LOL I was thinking about how much of a loser I must look like posting so much on Christmas day.

The reason is unfortunately I am a smoker and don't smoke around my kid so I only smoke in my office.

I made a new rule at our house that we were not going to run all over to several Christmas dinners. On Christmas day We stay home all day together(Wife,Daughter,and I) and we spend no money what so ever because we do not support making people work on Christmas.

My posts on Christmas are me having a smoke.

Putting together toys all day = lots of smoke breaks
Old 12-27-2013, 02:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

For those who wonder why TOPGUN is constantly arguing with people and causing problems in this forum, here is the answer for you...
I've always found that it takes "two" people too argue.

I mentioned in another thread that I've been communicating with Top since April 2008, back in some better days at the NAHC site.

In 5 1/2+ years we have disagreed on things many times... Not once can I remember a negative, or disrespectful exchange between us... Not once!!!

It's not because Top, and I are perfect, it's because we've always been respectful to each other.

I'll not try and tell anyone that Top isn't very controversial on certain subjects... But like I said, "it takes two to argue"... As yer pointing yer finger at Top, ya may want too look in the mirror as well
Old 12-27-2013, 04:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks Donny! A few things set me off and this was one of them when it comes to dealing with game laws. I just shook my head when I read all that BS that Murby posted! For one thing, the times I started posting are not Eastern times and I don't get up before the rooster crows to make posts, LOL! Also, if he actually read all those posts he'd see he was wrong because most were either offering requested information, congratulating people for animals they took, etc. like 99% of my posts. It's too bad he made a bunch of incorrect posts that he was corrected on by myself and Flags, along with several others in his first couple months on the site. Instead of learning and getting along, he's now looking for a fight every time we post and is telling people what to post and not post. He can either get along or be a pain to others because I won't be paying any attention to what he posts from now on.

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 12-27-2013 at 04:25 PM.
Old 12-27-2013, 04:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides
You missed his post kinda like he missed seeing that antler? Haha just messing Top, I thought I'd add some humor to this thread.
***Good one dude, LOL! Is anyone else having problems with this website right now? I finally had to go on my wife's side of the computer and log in using her Yahoo browser instead of my Explorer browser and it's still not working like it should be with a lot of timeouts and pages coming up saying the site isn't available, etc. Some time ago we had a lot of problems with the site and I think that's where we lost a lot of members that got tired of the slow speed, etc., rather than my posts. I know I quit for a length of time and then one day I logged on and it looked like they corrected a lot of the problems and the speed was greatly improved. I hope this isn't another onset of problems because the other 5 or 6 sites I'm on are working fine.

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 12-27-2013 at 04:39 PM.
Old 12-27-2013, 07:24 PM
Spike

Mine has worked okay Top. It's a lot easier on desktop vs my iphone though. Do they have an app for this forum? If so, my phone didn't ask me to download it like it usually does.
Old 12-27-2013, 07:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides
Mine has worked okay Top. It's a lot easier on desktop vs my iphone though. Do they have an app for this forum? If so, my phone didn't ask me to download it like it usually does.
*** I'm not really much on computers other than logging on and typing, LOL, so I don't even know what you're asking in that question! I don't have any of these new gadgets either, just a simple Samsung with a Verizon account that I can call folks and receive calls and messages. Anyway, it's weird because now I'm back on my side of the computer using Explorer and everything has been working fine for the last couple hours. I hope it stays that way, but if it doesn't at least I figured out another way to log on and post! That should make one of my other MI compadres real happy, LOL!
Old 12-27-2013, 08:58 PM
Spike

Top, I've been using my iPhone since my screen went out on my laptop. It's a real pain, I constantly have to sign back on. App is short for application. It is a downloadable program for your device. It typically makes it easier to navigate and use. Someone or maybe a moderator has gotta know on this site.
Old 12-28-2013, 04:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

Good luck, as I haven't a clue, LOL!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.