Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

abnormal antlers

Old 12-26-2013, 11:09 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by rockport
Again mistake means action that is wrong<<----fact not opinion.

Your kidding yourself if you think you know every law in this country and never accidentally break a law.

I never ever said it was Ok and neither did the OP(as a matter of fact the opposite of that has been repeated over and over)......I just don't know what more you want.
What i want is for people to stop writeing ignorance of the laws as a mistake.its not a mistake!its neglet of the law.and i dont need to know every law ever writen but i do need to know the ones that pretain to me and my activities such as hunting.What id like to see is him come on here and admit he did not read his state laws to the tee and to say that he will from now on.not a big rant how hes been hunting for ten years and he doesnt need to be told what to do when its clear he does at this point.is that asking too much?
Old 12-26-2013, 11:14 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by kswild
NP Buddy! Today's up and coming youth hunters MUST understand HOW IMPORTANT it is to identify your target AND KNOW what's BEYOND it. It really is a matter of life and death. You can't take the bullet or arrow or any projectile back once it is released. So you MUST be SURE.
I totaly agree!when dealing with deadly wepons the word mistake is a four letter word and its up to us to minamize any kind of mistakes that may accure and it starts with knowing the law and safe ussage of a firearm.
Old 12-26-2013, 11:20 AM
Typical Buck

Rock,if he comes on here and says yes i should have understood the law and i will do my upmost to do so from now on.i will leave this post alone.is that fair enough?
Old 12-26-2013, 11:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by skinnnner
What i want is for people to stop writeing ignorance of the laws as a mistake.its not a mistake!its neglet of the law.and i dont need to know every law ever writen but i do need to know the ones that pretain to me and my activities such as hunting.What id like to see is him come on here and admit he did not read his state laws to the tee and to say that he will from now on.not a big rant how hes been hunting for ten years and he doesnt need to be told what to do when its clear he does at this point.is that asking too much?

I don't think it would have been asking to much. I think it could have been ask in a much more productive manner.
Old 12-26-2013, 11:23 AM
Typical Buck

Ok so if he says what i just previously posted and he means it,i will drop it.is that fair enough?
Old 12-26-2013, 11:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by rockport
I don't think it would have been asking to much. I think it could have been ask in a much more productive manner.
Rock, I do agree with you, but as has been pointed out, the guy hasn't helped his own cause much... If anything he's driving this along as much as anyone else here.
Old 12-26-2013, 11:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by kswild
No we are not judges BUT We ARE RESPONSIBLE stewards of or natural resources And as such have a responsibility to reprimand ANYONE who violates the Law mistake or no mistake!
and it is also your responsibility to do so the right way as a veteran hunter and I'm not saying you haven't.....I'm not saying Skinner hasn't either.

I feel like my comments towards one person are being broadened to everybody.

I don't mind you guys telling this guy its wrong.

I don't feel like a certain poster handles it the right way at all.

If your going to take on the role of veteran and responsible Stewards go ahead but that doesn't include childish internet name calling pissing matches 10 minutes later.

Tell the guy what he did wrong and the teach him how to do it right and do it like a leader should.
Old 12-26-2013, 11:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog
Rock, I do agree with you, but as has been pointed out, the guy hasn't helped his own cause much... If anything he's driving this along as much as anyone else here.
Probably so but he is not the one taking on the role of righteous leader here.

We will never know how this might have gone had it been approached in a more reasonable fashion. Him being wrong doesn't make what went on here right.

What we can be pretty sure of is nothing good happened this way.
Old 12-26-2013, 11:45 AM
Fork Horn

is it possible to take away skinner's ability to post? the guy is obviously a troll
Old 12-26-2013, 11:49 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by woodenb14
is it possible to take away skinner's ability to post? the guy is obviously a troll
Lol!grow up little man.Yes im a troll thats why iv been here for years.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.