Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

abnormal antlers

Old 12-25-2013, 07:20 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
***Done did!!!
you know what TOPGUN3006 your problem is that you are an IGNORANT disgrace to the hunting world. and you can't even understand my situation that was a complete accident. but to make it even worse you insult me by suggesting that I am not an ethical hunter. that I need to better understand the laws in my own state, one that I have hunted for years. also you had no good reason to report ROCKPORT. you where nastier than he was.
I have half a mind to report you as well. it is hunters like you that give us a bad name.

Last edited by buckman11; 11-25-2014 at 01:04 PM.
Old 12-25-2013, 07:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by buckman11
you know what TOPGUN3006 your problem is that you are an IGNORANT disgrace to the hunting world. and you can't even understand my situation that was a complete accident. but to make it even worse you insult me by suggesting that I am not an ethical hunter. that I need to better understand the laws in my own state, one that I have hunted for 10 years. also you had no good reason to report ROCKPORT. you where nastier than he was.
I have half a mind to report you as well. it is hunters like you that give us a badname.
***LOL, me giving a bad name to hunting! What a hoot! In my 60 years of hunting I've never committed a game law violation and you my friend committed two egregious ones within just three days and now you're calling me out! You're a joke and so is Rockport!!! Don't call me out when you're the one who screwed the pooch multiple times on this one and if Rockport wants you to skate then he's as bad as you. End of story and you still haven't answered a single question that anyone has asked because you know it will just get you into more hot water because of MULTIPLE game law violations YOU committed, not me!!! You both can take a hike as far as I'm concerned and it's not unusual when someone screws up like you did to start blaming everyone but the one they should---THEMSELVES!!! Did you not notice that I haven't said anything on this thread that a number of others haven't also said? Now go tell all the other members they are all ignorant too, etc.

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 12-25-2013 at 07:38 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 12-25-2013, 07:41 PM
Typical Buck

***LOL, me giving a bad name to hunting! What a hoot! In my 60 years of hunting I've never committed a game law violation and you my friend committed two egregious ones within just three days and now you're calling me out! You're a joke and so is Rockport!!! Don't call me out when you're the one who screwed the pooch multiple times on this one and if Rockport wants you to skate then he's as bad as you. End of story and you still haven't answered a single question that anyone has asked because you know it will just get you into more hot water because of MULTIPLE game law violations YOU committed, not me!!! You both can take a hike as far as I'm concerned and it's not unusual when someone screws up like you did to start blaming evryone but the one they should---THEMSELVES!!!
i'm not trying to say what I did was right. I know I made a mistake. what i'm more upset about is your attitude. in all my years of hunting I have never been as ashamed of another hunter as I am of you. atleast in Missouri we stick up for our fellow hunters nomatter what the cost. and understand when something like this happens. you sir are not that way.
Old 12-25-2013, 09:02 PM
Typical Buck

you know what TOPGUN3006 your problem is that you are an IGNORANT disgrace to the hunting world. and you can't even understand my situation that was a complete accident. but to make it even worse you insult me by suggesting that I am not an ethical hunter. that I need to better understand the laws in my own state, one that I have hunted for 10 years. also you had no good reason to report ROCKPORT. you where nastier than he was.
I have half a mind to report you as well. it is hunters like you that give us a badname.
You cant be seriouse,are you?so you have been hunting the same land for ten years and you dont know what the law says?top was right about everything he said,you do need to go back and read what the law states and you do need to be sure of what your pulling the trigger on.what you dont need to do is come back and get upset at people because you broke the law!mistakes?you seem to write those off pretty fast.maybe a little too fast!the very least you can do is not post illeagal activitys on a forum!now im not sure if your angry come back was seduced by rock saying take it easy on you or because top was a little rough on you,it really doesnt matter it was you that broke the law then posted it for the world to see.
Old 12-25-2013, 09:22 PM
Typical Buck

i'm not trying to say what I did was right. I know I made a mistake. what i'm more upset about is your attitude. in all my years of hunting I have never been as ashamed of another hunter as I am of you. atleast in Missouri we stick up for our fellow hunters nomatter what the cost. and understand when something like this happens. you sir are not that way.
So your more upset that you got talked down too then you are about screwing up huh?and let me tell you something else,dont think its ok to not follow the law and then count on other hunters to bail you out!instead better yourself and and learn the laws then you can cover your own arse!
Old 12-25-2013, 10:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

So what we are talking about here is a guy putting a tag that is valid for a deer with antlers 2 7/8 inches long on a deer with a 3" antler and admitting it was a mistake?

Then he shot a 2nd deer with a 6 inch spike and put his any deer tag on it.

Seeming the big crime here is that the guy thought the law was antlers up to 3" rather than less than 3"

With all the accusations and the guy probably caught off guard a little with the interrogation act I'm not really sure what happened.

Last edited by rockport; 12-25-2013 at 10:54 PM.
Old 12-26-2013, 05:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Most hunters

don't have the money to correct a genetic problem.
At best, most only can change locations, an impossibility for some.
If they can hunt right.

Last edited by Valentine; 12-26-2013 at 05:14 AM.
Old 12-26-2013, 06:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by rockport
So what we are talking about here is a guy putting a tag that is valid for a deer with antlers 2 7/8 inches long on a deer with a 3" antler and admitting it was a mistake?

***It's not as simple as that Sir! It took me less than one minute to find the MO description for a buck, including pictures that says "less than 3" requires a doe tag and 3" or more has to be tagged as a buck with his one buck tag that is issued for firearms season. If it's that simple to find, why didn't the OP know what he could and could not shoot and tag in his own state that he's hunted for at least ten years according to his post? The OP still will not say for certain what tag(s) he had when asked repeatedly, but finally chose to come back with his retorts to me after you started ragging on me again. If he had a doe tag or tags, neither of those animals could be legally tagged with them. The one buck tag MO issues for firearms season should have been used on the 3" first deer and he was done for the year as far as buck hunting. Not knowing his own state laws, or maybe even intentionally, he went back out and shot a second buck that may or may not have been properly tagged, as we dont know what that tag was good for. Are you getting my drift?

Then he shot a 2nd deer with a 6 inch spike and put his any deer tag on it.

***We do not know if it was an "any" deer tag, but he certainly used it as such. See above. If he was hunting within the county where he lives that has a 4 point restriction for his one buck limit, then that deer was also POACHED. That is why I'm/we're making such a big deal out of this. These are serious wildlife violations. One guy from MI just got ticketed because he was carrying his notched tag in his pocket as he brought his legal deer to his vehicle and the law now says it had to be attached immediately after the kill. The law had changed to the latter and he got a ticket for not knowing what the law was. That was certainly not nearly as serious as this situation, but he got a ticket for not knowing the law.

Seeming the big crime here is that the guy thought the law was antlers up to 3" rather than less than 3"

***Again, it took me one minute to find what MO classifies as a buck and it's very clear and even has pictures. If a NR can find what the law says that easy, the MO resident should sure know what he can and can't shoot and how to tag them. That is one of the first requirements to hunt besides the safety factors involved in the sport. You keep referring to it as a "big crime" mocking me and the others like it was really nothing to worry about. It was not a serious crime when comparing it to murdering a human, but it is in wildlife laws because one or both of those deer would be considered as poaching if you don't have a legal tag for the animal you shoot whether it's in or out of an open season.

With all the accusations and the guy probably caught off guard a little with the interrogation act I'm not really sure what happened.
***The OP was probably caught off guard because he didn't think about the ramifications of posting what he did on the net where people that do know the law could look into what he asked and see that he violated the law once, if not twice. IMHO we all need to watch for these types of things in order to keep our sport clean and above reproach. I'm not going to turn the guy in to the authorities, but IMHO he should man up and do it himself if he's the ethical person he says he is.
Old 12-26-2013, 06:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

***The OP was probably caught off guard because he didn't think about the ramifications of posting what he did on the net where people that do know the law could look into what he asked and see that he violated the law once, if not twice. IMHO we all need to watch for these types of things in order to keep our sport clean and above reproach. I'm not going to turn the guy in to the authorities, but IMHO he should man up and do it himself if he's the ethical person he says he is.
Seriously? Not only are you going to "report me" for "harassing you" when it was you responding to my post in the first place(personal attacks and all).......now your going to continue to respond to my post after reporting me for "harassing you"?
Old 12-26-2013, 06:57 AM
Fork Horn

Amen! And the righteous shall rise again!

What a joke.
Did you "man up" and turn yourself in when you broke the law?

For those who wonder why TOPGUN is constantly arguing with people and causing problems in this forum, here is the answer for you...

On December 24th, 2013 (Christmas Eve Day)
6:28am
9:22am
9:33am
9:58am
10:10am
11:47am
11:59am
3:10pm
3:18pm
7:00pm
7:13pm
7:21pm
8:40pm
8:55pm
9:08pm

On December 25th 2013 (Christmas Day)
7:21am
7:40am
8:26am
8:50am
8:53am
9:30am
9:45am
10:22am
12:14pm
12:56pm
1:09pm
3:02pm
3:53pm
4:08pm
4:19pm
5:08pm
5:27pm
5:30pm
5:47pm
5:59pm
7:30pm
8:34pm

WTF?????????????

These are the posting times for user name TOPGUN 3006.
I have to say that I was not surprised when I saw this..

I pity anyone who is so lonely on Christmas day they need to turn to an internet forum and create conflict by harassing others for entertainment.

Seems like someone has alienated so many people in his life that arguing and insulting folks he's never even met is all he has left..

I actually feel sympathy for you. Everyone should have someone to love them for the holidays.

For the record, I posted a thread about a strange gooey substance I found in a deer while I was processing it. TOPGUN attempted to turn the thread into a fighting argument. For the life of me, I could not understand why such an innocent question about something so UNcontroversial could set him off.. Now I know...

For those who tend to group around this guy in his defense, I suggest you reconsider what you are defending.

People are not perfect TOPGUN, and while I realize your career in law enforcement has probably turned you sour, it is no excuse for your behavior.

I only ask that you please refrain from participating in any thread that I post.

Thank you,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.