Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

abnormal antlers

Old 12-25-2013, 12:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
***If you say one more thing about my attitude and posts keeping people from visiting the site, especially when we're talking about law violators and such like this thread, I think I'll puke! IMHO all it does is show that you're possibly no better than this guy when you chastize us and we aren't the violator here! It's getting old and if you don't like it hit the ignore button! I will not congratulate this guy or sugar coat what were two serious errors of judgment involving a firearm, not knowing the laws where he was hunting, and probably committing one or two serious poaching violations. Yep, that's right, as they would be considered poaching when you kill a deer and don't have a lawful tag to put on it whether it was done druing a hunting season or not! What do you expect us to say? Maybe: "Now Johnny, don't do that again because you're being a bad little boy!" If you don't like my posts or any of those other members who are agreeing with me, then use the ignore button because I'm tired of you posting that I'm the reason this site isn't visited more. Maybe it could be that when something like this comes up it's you that just wants to write it off and give the guy a pat on the back. Geez, I wonder why if I'm such a bad guy that I get a half dozen PMs every week or two from members asking for help on hunts along with others asking questions they have on a bunch of different subjects from guns, to reloading, to dog training, etc. that I know a lot about!
Hypocrisy at its finest.
Old 12-25-2013, 01:21 PM
Spike

Merry Christmas everybody!
Old 12-25-2013, 01:23 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides
Merry Christmas everybody!
Merry christmas to you too dude!
Old 12-25-2013, 02:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by rockport
Hypocrisy at its finest.

Bite me and go take your Meds, as I doubt that you even know what that big word means, LOL! Funny you're raising so much heck with me and not a negative word said about all the others that have posted and agreed with me! If you haven't noticed, I think you're the only one who hasn't!

EDIT: Another thing---In case you didn't notice, he never did say what county this happened in and he was asked at least twice---Hmm!!! I see he lives in Barton County, which is a county in the sw corner of the restricted area where a buck has to have at least 4 points on one side to even been harvested, so unless he was hunting south of that county the second buck he took was also illegal. I don't call it the crime of the century either, but these are egregious game law violations that you seem to want to let ride while the rest of us don't. Also, the charts in that link I posted specifically shows pictures of legal bucks and the picture of a spike says it's a buck if it has a 3" antler. That makes at least two major violations he's guilty of.

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 12-25-2013 at 04:49 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 12-25-2013, 03:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bite me and go take your Meds, as I doubt that you even know what that big word means, LOL! Funny you're raising so much heck with me and not a negative word said about all the others that have posted and agreed with me! If you haven't noticed, I think you're the only one who hasn't!

EDIT: Another thing---In case you didn't notice, he never did say what county this happened in and he was asked at least twice---Hmm!!! I see he lives in Barton County, which is a county in the sw corner of the restricted area where a buck has to have at least 4 points on one side to even been harvested, so unless he was hunting south of that county the second buck he took was also illegal. I don't call it the crime of the century either, but these are egregious game law violations that you seem to want to let ride while the rest of us don't. Also, the charts in that link I posted specifically shows pictures of legal bucks and the picture of a spike says it's a buck if it has a 3" antler. That makes at least two major violations he's guilty of.
and you are doing what to help fix the problem?
Old 12-25-2013, 04:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Rockport: "and you are doing what to help fix the problem?"

***Look wiseacre, would you like me to go spank his bottom or call the DNR and turn him in or hope that he got our message? I think I'll settle for the latter, as well as hoping that you take a hike and quit pestering me with your bull! IMHO you are violating the site rules for continuing to harrass me with posts directed specifically to me just because your opinion differs from mine, so please knock it off! I would hope he now knows from all of our posts that he better get his dodo together and know what he's doing and what is legal and not legal before he hits the woods the next time.
Old 12-25-2013, 04:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rockport: "and you are doing what to help fix the problem?"

***Look wiseacre, would you like me to go spank his bottom or call the DNR and turn him in or hope that he got our message? I think I'll settle for the latter, as well as hoping that you take a hike and quit pestering me with your bull! IMHO you are violating the site rules for continuing to harrass me with posts directed specifically to me just because your opinion differs from mine, so please knock it off! I would hope he now knows from all of our posts that he better get his dodo together and know what he's doing and what is legal and not legal before he hits the woods the next time.
90% of your post are criticizing people for one thing or another....I criticize you and its harassment?

Sounds about right.

What am I doing to fix the problem? Trying to get you to quit chasing off every problem before it gets a chance to be fixed.

Last edited by rockport; 12-25-2013 at 04:30 PM.
Old 12-25-2013, 04:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Any more of your posts directed specifically at me like you continue to do and I'm contacting a Moderator!!! You do know what a Moderator is don't you? Hint: You're not one!!! PS: Look at all the other posts I've made off this thread in the last couple days and you'll see you're talking out your rectum!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 12-25-2013 at 04:34 PM.
Old 12-25-2013, 04:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

One more directed at me and I'm contacting a Moderator!!! You do know what a Moderator is don't you? Hint: You're not one!!!
Go for it. I don't have anything to hide.
Old 12-25-2013, 04:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by rockport
Go for it. I don't have anything to hide.
***Done did!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.