Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

abnormal antlers

Old 12-28-2013, 06:31 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
I just shook my head when I read all that BS that Murby posted! For one thing, the times I started posting are not Eastern times and I don't get up before the rooster crows to make posts, LOL! Also, if he actually read all those posts he'd see he was wrong because most were either offering requested information, congratulating people for animals they took, etc. like 99% of my posts. It's too bad he made a bunch of incorrect posts that he was corrected on by myself and Flags, along with several others in his first couple months on the site. Instead of learning and getting along, he's now looking for a fight every time we post and is telling people what to post and not post. He can either get along or be a pain to others because I won't be paying any attention to what he posts from now on.
Some people are just thick... wow..

The point of showing your posting times on the 24th and 25th was to demonstrate that you have NOTHING BETTER TO DO than to hang out on this forum on the two days most people spend with their family..
People who have alienated everyone in their life tend to turn their anger to others....

What kind of person checks and posts in an internet forum every one or two hours??

And the funniest part? You didn't even pick up on the fact that I was trying to point that out... ROFLMAO...

Ok, TOPGUN,, this forum is not the center of my life like it is for you.. I have more important things to do in my life than to argue with someone I could care less about..

I hope you had a Merry Christmas.. but judging from the way you hung out here all day and argued with everyone, I seriously doubt you did... And I pity you for that..

Hope you have a better New Year...
Old 12-28-2013, 06:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Murby
Some people are just thick... wow..

The point of showing your posting times on the 24th and 25th was to demonstrate that you have NOTHING BETTER TO DO than to hang out on this forum on the two days most people spend with their family..
People who have alienated everyone in their life tend to turn their anger to others....

What kind of person checks and posts in an internet forum every one or two hours??

And the funniest part? You didn't even pick up on the fact that I was trying to point that out... ROFLMAO...

Ok, TOPGUN,, this forum is not the center of my life like it is for you.. I have more important things to do in my life than to argue with someone I could care less about..

I hope you had a Merry Christmas.. but judging from the way you hung out here all day and argued with everyone, I seriously doubt you did... And I pity you for that..

Hope you have a better New Year...

***Funny you're doing exactly what you are chastizing me for, LOL!!! Well folks, with that post of his he WILL go on ignore, since I hadn't so far because I was hoping he learned something from what every one else has been telling him---NOT! Yea, I got the drift of things and you obviously didn't comprehend what I or Rockport posted in response. It's obvious that you hold a grudge against Flags and myself and will not let it go just like he stated in one of his posts. My entertainment and how I spend my time is none of your dang business! Furthermore, if you took all the time needed to log all my posts and continue trying to prove something that doesn't exist about me with these lengthy ATTACKS, and that is exactly what they are, then it's you that has way too much free time buddy!!! As one member suggested several days ago after reading all your incorrect stuff that you have posted in a mere two months on this site, you should go read up on things so you could add some positive comments to the Forums instead of picking fights and telling people what to post and not post, as well as checking how long they're on a website and when! In other words, most members here have told you to go take a hike, but it's obvious that until you get banned that it won't happen! I'm not only hitting the ignore button on your name, but am also hitting the Alert button on that attack again directed at me and we'll let a Moderator handle it from here on.

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 12-28-2013 at 06:56 AM.
Old 12-28-2013, 07:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

Top, my old internet friend, just ignore him and his foolish ways.

Some folks aren't worth getting all spun up over. If you let the likes of him get under your skin, he wins. Better to just skip over anything he posts without even bothering to read it. After all, it's all gibberish anyways without any real merit and totally devoid of any valid information so it is no loss on your part. He thrives on aggravating you and some others. Ignore all he does and he will either screw up bad enough to get banned or he will get bored and go away. Either way, you come out ahead.
Old 12-28-2013, 07:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yep, and that's why he's now on Ignore and maybe the Moderators will be able to set him straight. I doubt that though and it will probably take a "time out-go to the corner" from them to get the message across, LOL!
Old 12-28-2013, 09:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

I was hoping that he would take a hike too! He's constantly negative on any and all subjects! Judging by his posts, he doesn't know much about guns or hunting! He is going back on the ignore list, this time permanently!
Old 12-28-2013, 09:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

I know that sometimes we are not as tolerant with newbies as we should be. We were all newbies and novice's at one time or another and this site is a good place to share, learn and fellowship with others that love hunting and shooting!
If he ends up on everyone's Ignore list, maybe he'll get bored arguing with himself and go haunt some other site!
Old 12-28-2013, 12:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Donny! A few things set me off and this was one of them when it comes to dealing with game laws. I just shook my head when I read all that BS that Murby posted! For one thing, the times I started posting are not Eastern times and I don't get up before the rooster crows to make posts, LOL! Also, if he actually read all those posts he'd see he was wrong because most were either offering requested information, congratulating people for animals they took, etc. like 99% of my posts. It's too bad he made a bunch of incorrect posts that he was corrected on by myself and Flags, along with several others in his first couple months on the site. Instead of learning and getting along, he's now looking for a fight every time we post and is telling people what to post and not post. He can either get along or be a pain to others because I won't be paying any attention to what he posts from now on.
No need to thank me Mike... Just calling it as I've experienced it.
Old 12-29-2013, 07:59 AM
Typical Buck

To the OP---Hope you have learned that one error by mistagging that first buck actually caused you to be in violation of taking two bucks, which is not allowed unless you're in a managed area. I now see that, due to some computer problems I'm having with this dang website again, that I missed a post of yours stating that you had a buck permit that allows the taking of a doe, so it's actually an "either sex" permit, and that's why you shot it. Therefore, I'm a little more understanding of your first "mistake" not seeing the spike, but not that you didn't know your own state's hunting laws. I'll forgive you, LOL, if you'll forgive me for the tone I had. It's just that I've hunted for 60 years and don't want to see anything, regardless of whether it's a mistake or intentional, take our sport down because we're having a hard enough time as it is with the antis, huggers, etc. Happy Holidays to you and all the other members and I apologize for coming down so hard, but if it made you think about the ramifications of your actions, then it may have been worth it!
I understand that you have hunted for over 60 years and want to make sure our sport stays intact, and I respect that. I also realize I probably jumped on you to quick when you where just trying to set me straight on the laws. since then I have went back and looked over the game laws and will take ggrreat care to make sure I undersand the laws and know exactly what i'm shooting at.
Old 12-29-2013, 08:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

We're cool buckman11! Stay around, have some fun, and learn a few things from all us old farts, LOL!!! Sorry things got out of hand for a while!!!
Old 12-30-2013, 05:47 PM
Fork Horn

i think that at 200 yards 2 inches looks like nothing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.