Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Scoring bucks

Old 12-27-2013, 07:18 PM
Spike

Fire Schwartz! It's time for a change! He's wasting so much talent....
Old 12-28-2013, 11:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

I always thought a mass/volume and/or weight would be interesting to score/see how some deer compare.
Old 12-28-2013, 11:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides

***Ain't that the truth! The other day when they lost in overtime 23-20 he was griping about the fans booing. Cripes, with the talent he's had the last 2 or 3 years and can't break 500 it's a wonder they haven't tarred and feathered him, LOL! He's something like 33-59 as a coach there and they should have easily made the playoffs a couple times the last few years with Stafford as QB. They won't get rid of him for at least another year because they owe him 12 million bucks---what a laugh!!!
Old 12-28-2013, 11:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by salukipv1
I always thought a mass/volume and/or weight would be interesting to score/see how some deer compare.
*** A water displacement method like you're talking about has been discussed from time to time to really account for the entire rack, especially it's mass. Maybe some day they will come up with that method. The Jordan buck would surely beat Hanson's if that was done.
Old 12-29-2013, 06:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Send Schwartz to Philly in a Santa suit. He will get a warm greeting.
Old 12-31-2013, 04:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

You got your wish. And, we got to watch Jerry Jones have a temper tantrum in his luxury box as yet another NFC East rival steals the playoffs from him for the 3rd year in a row,
Old 12-31-2013, 10:36 AM
Spike

This year I really thought that I'd be watching the Lions well after deer season. Boy was I wrong! Not surprised, just wrong. Oh, the cowboys.... So much offensive talent there too. Bryant, Murray, Witten, and even Terrance Williams looks like a future star. Romo and Stafford are the top candidates for biggest choke artists in the NFL. I think Jerry Jones is just too involved, but I will say at least he is passionate. Some owners/CEOs are non existent.
Old 12-31-2013, 11:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

When the Cowboys had that pass intercepted over the middle at the end of the game and Jones jumped up I'd swear he spit he was so mad!