Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Strange gooey substance in muscle?? >

Strange gooey substance in muscle??

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Strange gooey substance in muscle??

Old 12-23-2013, 02:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Skinnner---These are typical Murby responses, so think nothing of it! My response saying I wouldn't feed my dog anything I wouldn't eat was not to be taken literally, since I damn sure don't eat his Iams, LOL! Why in the haydes would you not throw a small thing like he asked about in the garbage when you don't have any idea what it is? The more I read a lot of his posts the more I just shake my head!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 12-23-2013 at 02:17 PM.
Old 12-23-2013, 02:22 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
Skinnner---These are typical Murby responses, so think nothing of it! My response saying I wouldn't feed my dog anything I wouldn't eat was not to be taken literally, since I damn sure don't eat his Iams, LOL! Why in the haydes would you not throw a small thing like he asked about in the garbage when you don't have any idea what it is? The more I read a lot of his posts the more I just shake my head!
Lol!aww c'mon top how do you like your Iams?rare?medium rare?well done?but seriousely,i knew what you ment!wouldnt want to waste that half an ounce of yummy cyst mm mmm.
Old 12-23-2013, 07:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Some people just like to hear themselves talk. Or in Murby's case, see themselves typing! Just finished hunting & camping for 3 days with an 8 year old! There's no end to useless, dumb questions!
Old 12-23-2013, 09:11 PM
Fork Horn

Why in the haydes would you not throw a small thing like he asked about in the garbage when you don't have any idea what it is?
Ok little one.. here's some more attention for you..

1) What "small thing" are you talking about? (don't answer that as its a rhetorical question).. The stuff was a gooey substance.. not a particular item or object you can pick up with a fork. When I cut into the meat, the stuff started dripping and running all over by the time I noticed it. It was smeared on the meat because my knife cut through the area. I didn't want to waste several pounds of meat that could be fed to a dog because it was a bit unappetizing to myself.

Have you ever noticed who the aggressor is here? I make a post and you attack like a dog. I ask a simple question about some goey liquid, and you attack.. Down Fido!! Go find some real meaning in your life and perhaps you won't be so aggressive.

Hunters wonder why they have such a bad reputation when they try so hard to do the right things.. Its because of aggressive hunters like you with juvenile attitudes and IQ's to match. (Head down, shaking)

Cops have the same problem.. One bad cop gives the rest a bad name.. I'm beginning to see a pattern..

2) Why do you even bother to respond to any of my threads? (another rhetorical question) I don't need your particular advice as its pretty useless.. I don't want your advice even it it was useful as I can find it elsewhere.

So please, STFU.. there is no need for your trolling behavior to partake in any thread I post.

Don't go away mad, just go away!!!!
Old 12-24-2013, 06:48 AM
Typical Buck

1) What "small thing" are you talking about? (don't answer that as its a rhetorical question).. The stuff was a gooey substance.. not a particular item or object you can pick up with a fork. When I cut into the meat, the stuff started dripping and running all over by the time I noticed it. It was smeared on the meat because my knife cut through the area. I didn't want to waste several pounds of meat that could be fed to a dog because it was a bit unappetizing to myself.

You did not say any of that in your post you said it was grape sized and and the meat all around it was fine.it sounded to me like it could have been easly removed.
Old 12-24-2013, 07:03 AM
Typical Buck

Not uncommon for Murb to change his story.
Old 12-24-2013, 07:08 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Wayspr
Not uncommon for Murb to change his story.
Even still,thats nothing a small trim job wouldnt solve.you wouldnt have to waste lots of meat.
Old 12-24-2013, 08:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

After that last post by Murby I'd like to tell him what I really think of him so all could see, but I'll do it by PM because there will be a few things said that could get my azz canned if I said them out here. Oh, to heck with it, he ain't worth the time!!! I guess the old ignore button will be used for the first time on this site and I'd suggest everyone else do the same. Maybe we'll get rid of this big pain in the butt if he finds out he's just talking to himself from now on, LOL!

Hey Murby: FYI, when you put up those four letters in Caps telling me to be quiet you violated major rule #1 on this site and that is not to circumvent word filters to use bad language when you cursed that way. I'm a good guy though and I didn't even hit the Alert button on your post for doing it. In addition, in case you haven't noticed, you haven't had one person on your side yet in about any thread you've posted and that last post of yours looks a lot more like an attack on me than anything I've posted that you don't like. The simple thing to do is put me on ignore and your problem is solved because I'm not going away and if you continue to make incorrect statements or comments someone will let you know, whether it's me or not.

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 12-24-2013 at 09:42 AM.
Old 12-24-2013, 12:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Maybe we'll get rid of this big pain in the butt if he finds out he's just talking to himself from now on, LOL!
He'd argue with a fence post! Knows everything from religion to shooting, but he can't sight in a deer rifle, thinks he's got bad ammo! He's just a troll! I've had him on the ignore list before, but I've learned to get a good laugh out of him! He thinks he's brilliant, but every time he types a post, we know better!