Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Blood Trail Problems

Old 12-20-2013, 11:12 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
The more Murby posts on this site in the couple months he's been on here the bigger headache he's becoming. I really am beginning to wonder if he really is a hunter or just a plant or troll on this site with all the crappola he keeps coming up with. Talk about , LOL!

Why don't you just lay flat on the ground and start banging your hands and feet.. maybe that will get you some attention...
Old 12-20-2013, 07:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

whats wrong with giving a little friendly advise on possibly trespassing? OP looks like a decent hit but could be in a non vital area..as others said if its a heart/lung/liver shot its not going to go a mile. If the blood stopped it either clotted in which case its not a mortal wound (in the sense its going to die quickly). Or a possibility someone else found your deer and picked it up...or its dead somewhere near the last blood.
Old 12-20-2013, 07:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Wilcam47---I think in the two months that Murby has been on this site that he has already appointed himself as Super Moderator, LOL! If you haven't noticed already, he has made many similar posts on other threads and has also made some statements that would make one wonder whether he's a hunter or a PETA member plant. A good one was his latest comment to Flags that trapping with foothold traps should be outlawed. I was going to respond to that, but decided that with all his goofy rejoinders to my recent posts that all he would do would be to come back with some more BS and his little smilie critters!!!
Old 12-20-2013, 07:49 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
Wilcam47---I think in the two months that Murby has been on this site that he has already appointed himself as Super Moderator, LOL! If you haven't noticed already, he has made many similar posts on other threads and has also made some statements that would make one wonder whether he's a hunter or a PETA member plant. A good one was his latest comment to Flags that trapping with foothold traps should be outlawed. I was going to respond to that, but decided that with all his goofy rejoinders to my recent posts that all he would do would be to come back with some more BS and his little smilie critters!!!
Well if we're comparing comments in this manor, I would say that your statements condoning the act of booby trapping property lines with dangerous nails to potentially cause injury to people would take the cake for sure!

And you call me goofy?

There you go little one.. I gave you some attention... Lets watch you run with it.
Old 12-20-2013, 09:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Murby
Well jee whiz.. I did read it.. again.. and I still don't find anywhere in his post where he was looking for any advice on laws or property rights.. For all you know, he could be surrounded by state land.. who cares.. he didn't ask for that kind of advice.

Since it would seem that you believe he needs legal advice because he's traveling off his property in search of a blood trail, why not give him clothing advice too? Maybe driving advice? Weather updates? Heck, you can even throw in some astrology while you're at it.
(ya, I'm being sarcastic but you get the point)..

I understand the property thing is a big "hot button" for you.. but he's looking for help following a blood trail.. lets stick to that..
Whatever. You may be of the opinion that the advice I gave was unwarranted. However, the other members don't. So, I'm going to go with the majority opinion on this and not your's.

Now, you may be correct and he could very well be surrounded by miles and miles of public land. Then again, he may not. You can't tell by his post can you? So when he asks for advice about recovering the deer (which the entire post is about) it seems logical to make sure the given advice doesn't get him into any possible legal trouble. Verifying he has permission is something that will prevent such issues. You may be comfortable working on the assumption that he can just go on with the blood trail without considering such things, I however am not, which is why I mentioned it. In my experience, assumption without verification is the mother of most major screw-ups and can easily be avoided.

Now, you are welcome to disagree with any advice I give the man but I will point out that you have yet to show where the advice lacks validity. In other words, you are being obtuse simply for the sake of being obtuse due to the fact that we have differing view points about property boundaries. Or is there another underlying issue I'm not aware of? Remember, advice is merely a suggestion. Nobody can force anybody else to take action on it. It isn't "telling" someone to do something, rather it is an offer of possible solutions and it is up to the person doing the asking, and not you, to decide which course of action to pursue. You don't seem to be able to grasp that concept.

Last edited by flags; 12-20-2013 at 10:33 PM.
Old 12-21-2013, 02:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

Doesn't this section have a moderator?
Appears to me a ticket needs to get the do not pass go punch.

Al
Old 12-21-2013, 04:26 AM
Fork Horn

Guys, just keep reporting him. Eventually the moderators will become tired of getting complaints, and remove him and block his IP address.
Old 12-21-2013, 04:34 AM
Super Moderator

Drop it already .O.K.
Old 12-21-2013, 04:38 AM
Typical Buck

Murb, if I was you, I'd spend far less time posting and more time reading. It has become apparent in the few short months you've been here that you lack the knowledge and experience of many on this site.
Old 12-21-2013, 05:46 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by flags
Whatever. You may be of the opinion that the advice I gave was unwarranted. However, the other members don't. So, I'm going to go with the majority opinion on this and not your's.
It was unwarranted.. And the majority opinion would back me up if it was tested fairly.
Copy/Paste the question to 10 other forums not related to huntingnet.com and see how many members will respond with legal advice about property boundaries.
If fact, while it would probably seem odd to do so, you could copy and paste that question into a legal forum filled with lawyers and I bet you STILL WOULD NOT get property boundary advice...

In other words, you are being obtuse simply for the sake of being obtuse due to the fact that we have differing view points about property boundaries.
Flags, you might want to look up the definition of obtuse.. the insult doesn't fit the situation.
You were being obstinate with the totally unwarranted advice.. I was just pointing that out.

Think of it this way.. If a member asked "My buddies and I are driving up to our cabin for the season and we need advice on a good cabin heater"

And people started responding "Please make sure you don't drink any alcohol while you're driving up there!"...

It doesn't make a lot of sense does it? The advice is perfectly valid, it is also totally off topic.

And yes, the only reason I called you out on that was because of our previous debate.

With sincere respect, I hope you understand my position. I've made my point and made you aware.. I won't call you out on it again.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.