Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Awesome .308 blood trail (Video) >

Awesome .308 blood trail (Video)

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Awesome .308 blood trail (Video)

Old 12-19-2013, 08:09 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
***I used the word antis because as soon as a person that is on the fence in regards to hunting or guns watches your videos on youtube they will certainly go into the anti column. IMHO your post on the other thread and this one are absolutely disgusting and from what you're saying you get paid for every hit when you start a thread and people post on it. That is certainly a professional and it's a shame that hunting has come down to crap like this. Your last few sentences about controversy and sales shows that you don't give a rip about anything but the almighty dollar involved and more than proved my point. Also, don't give me any crappola about your/our rights and our forefathers, as I did 3 years during VietNam so you can have the right to post your lousy videos. You do know what Vietnam was don't you son?!!!
Yes I know what Vietnam was it was a "conflict" stemming from the Cold war area where north Vietnam a communistic state tried to take control of south Vietnam a democratic state. The only reason for which we were there is to prevent a Russian weapon funded North Vietnam army from taking over a democratic state and furthering the expansion of the communistic cause. We fought that war in Vietnam but it was really the Russians we were fighting without physically attacking Russia and throwing the world into a third world war. My grandfather and many other great men made sacrifices in the war. This is the reason I wear his dog tag around my neck at all times if you watched my videos you would see that.
Old 12-19-2013, 08:15 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Murby
Go for it.. I have absolutely no issues with these types of videos or what other people might think of them..

I will say this however, and please take this advice as honest and sincere criticism..

You need to spice the video up... they're BORING.. No one is going to get offended because no one is going to watch it much past the 20 second mark.. Booooooorrrring..

Learn to edit, clip, and splice and include relevant information.. Learn what it takes to make a decent amateur video.. Unless you're showing UFO's, boobs, or famous people in compromising positions, the video needs to be edited for content to prevent boring the crap out of people.
you think that was boring you should of seen the 15 minutes of the film of those doe I had to cut out and splice I literally had 25 minutes of footage cut it down to ten minutes. I'm starting to realize people don't want to see the boring stuff like the deer walking in they want to see the kill shots at least from the analytic information provided from Youtube compared between my non kill shot videos and the ones that do contain the kill shots but once again we are back to the beginning of this conversation and I really don't want to go through another one of these
Old 12-20-2013, 02:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Murby
Did you just use California as a reference for the rest of the country?

If you had used Wyoming or a Dakota, or even Flori-DUH, I wouldn't have jumped in... But California???? Come on...
Are you aware that in 1992 the state of Colorado had the spring bear hunt and trapping outlawed? Remember, this was 1992 before it went bid time LIBERAL. Colorado is one of the absolute top states in the country for hunting and fishing. Yet, that didn't save it when the antis got enough signatures to put 2 things on the ballot. 5 front range counties trumped the rets the state.

Bottom line, your right to hunt can be taken from you by the voters! I watched it happen.
Old 12-20-2013, 02:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by ChasingTrophiesTV
Youngsters?? I'm Twenty I can sign up and die for my country yet I get called a kid.
I've spent the last 25 years on active duty and I deal with 20 year old kids all the time. Most of them are little more than stupid on the hoof. I've got memories of combat during Desert Storm that are older than you are. So, yes, in the eyes of this Navy Chief, you're a kid. Besides, based on your inane comment it is obvious that you are not in the service. In my eyes you do not have the right to compare yourself to those of the same age that are. The 20 year olds in the service have made the choice to be willing to put it all on the line. You don't seem to have that type of courage.

In 20 years you have learned to tie your shoes and dress yourself but that doesn't mean you have had enough life experience to know much about anything and that is what makes you a kid. Not the age, the attitude. Perception is everything and many people will perceive this type of video in a negative way. Maybe some day you'll understand when you have to put up a disclaimer you are probably making a poor decision. It takes maturity to know that.

By the way, in the beginning of the video you say "It is Monday the 8th" but the words on the screen say it is Monday the 9th. If you don't even know the right date, how serious do you really think someone like me is going to take you. That is a mistake a KID makes, not the kind of mistake a man makes. Didn't you bother to proof the video before you posted it?

Last edited by flags; 12-20-2013 at 02:58 AM.
Old 12-20-2013, 05:08 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by flags
Are you aware that in 1992 the state of Colorado had the spring bear hunt and trapping outlawed? Remember, this was 1992 before it went bid time LIBERAL. Colorado is one of the absolute top states in the country for hunting and fishing. Yet, that didn't save it when the antis got enough signatures to put 2 things on the ballot. 5 front range counties trumped the rets the state.

Bottom line, your right to hunt can be taken from you by the voters! I watched it happen.
Trapping a bear with one of those foot type claws should be illegal anyhow.. In fact, all the foot type traps should be outlawed. Its a painful way for an animal to be taken.

But a good reference.. at least you didn't go back to California..
Old 12-20-2013, 05:12 AM
Super Moderator

O.K. People you have beat this dead horse enaugh.
It is time to move on.
Old 12-20-2013, 05:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would suggest cutting it off at the warning. Adds nothing to the video. I didn't find it offensive, just doesn't "fit".
Old 12-20-2013, 07:10 AM
Typical Buck

It's been interesting watching you guys try to help Video Boy see the light. It didn't work, as I figured it wouldn't, but it's been fun reading.
Old 12-20-2013, 08:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

just show the effectiveness of the .308 cartridge.
There ya go... Both of the cartridges you mentioned in the video are .308 calibers... I hope the knowledge will help you in your future videos... Some of us are sticklers about such details

You obviously love to hunt, and shoot...I'd like to recommend that you look into reloading yer own ammo... It'll add a great new dimension to your fun... And you'll learn why some of us are sticklers for the details I mentioned above.

Last edited by Lunkerdog; 12-20-2013 at 08:30 AM.
Old 12-20-2013, 08:36 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog
There ya go... Both of the cartridges you mentioned in the video are .308 calibers... I hope the knowledge will help you in your future videos... Some of us are sticklers about such details

You obviously love to hunt, and shoot...I'd like to recommend that you look into reloading yer own ammo... It'll add a great new dimension to your fun... And you'll learn why some of us are sticklers for the details I mentioned above.
I do reload my own ammo the bullet I used to harvest this deer was 43 grains of 3031 IMR and a Sierra 150 gr BT spitzer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.