Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Awesome .308 blood trail (Video) >

Awesome .308 blood trail (Video)

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Awesome .308 blood trail (Video)

Old 12-19-2013, 07:34 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by kswild
I'd say his arrogant disrespectful attitude has alot to do with it too!
Ya.. But that's a different discussion.. I'm more interested in what others have to say about the philosophical issues of keeping the truth to a low profile.

All youngsters have attitude.. nothing new there..
Old 12-19-2013, 07:38 PM
Typical Buck

Chasing trophies my ass That boy needs to learn a little respect! I'd be chasing his little ass around the wood shed if I was any where close. now go to bed boy it's past your bed time. You have shown you are not ready to discuss with the big boys yet!
Old 12-19-2013, 07:39 PM
Spike

Youngsters?? I'm Twenty I can sign up and die for my country yet I get called a kid. I make more responsible choices then some of my elders who grew up in the 60's but that is another conversation. So what do we find offensive about this video is it the overbearing reality of situation depicted in the video? And excuse me for responding in an arrogant manner which I found find judging by the responses left on this post?
Old 12-19-2013, 07:40 PM
Spike

Here we go with the internet trolls acting like they run the virtual world lol give me a break man. You are just as bad as everyone else
Old 12-19-2013, 07:42 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by murby
ya.. But that's a different discussion.. I'm more interested in what others have to say about the philosophical issues of keeping the truth to a low profile.

All youngsters have attitude.. Nothing new there..
i invented attitude!
Old 12-19-2013, 07:51 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by ChasingTrophiesTV
Youngsters?? I'm Twenty I can sign up and die for my country yet I get called a kid.
Ya.. so? What's your point? That because you can go fight someones war for them that it makes you old, wise and mature?
It makes you dedicated, honorable, brave, etc etc... those are very different characteristics than mature or wise.

I make more responsible choices then some of my elders who grew up in the 60's but that is another conversation.
That's a very bad comparison because it has no reference value.. Its like saying "I'm big and strong and should be a pro boxer because I can beat up the kid next door"..

So what do we find offensive about this video is it the overbearing reality of situation depicted in the video? And excuse me for responding in an arrogant manner which I found find judging by the responses left on this post?
They don't find anything offensive about the video.. they are afraid that Beaver Cleaver's mother and Mr. and Mrs. Bradey Bunch are going to find it offensive.
Old 12-19-2013, 07:54 PM
Spike

well at the end of the day like I state before I'm going to continue to post my videos regardless if they are afraid that somebody who was sheltered their entire life and finds reality to be unacceptable offensive? If that makes sense.
Old 12-19-2013, 07:57 PM
Spike

I don't even understand why I even took the time to respond to this I should of let you guys discuss it over and just kept going on my way doing my own things. . . lesson learned +1 for wisdom phaha
Old 12-19-2013, 08:01 PM
Fork Horn

well at the end of the day like I state before I'm going to continue to post my videos regardless if they are afraid that somebody who was sheltered their entire life and finds reality to be unacceptable offensive? If that makes sense.
Go for it.. I have absolutely no issues with these types of videos or what other people might think of them..

I will say this however, and please take this advice as honest and sincere criticism..

You need to spice the video up... they're BORING.. No one is going to get offended because no one is going to watch it much past the 20 second mark.. Booooooorrrring..

Learn to edit, clip, and splice and include relevant information.. Learn what it takes to make a decent amateur video.. Unless you're showing UFO's, boobs, or famous people in compromising positions, the video needs to be edited for content to prevent boring the crap out of people.
Old 12-19-2013, 08:02 PM
Typical Buck

For the record..... I couldn't care less about what's in your videos or who sees them. Antis is not in my vocabulary I never say it and I don't think about who they might be or what they might think. BUT remember..... people in general will judge you by what image you put out there... If you don't drop the attitude and learn a little humility and respect you will have a VERY SHORT career.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.