Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Junior Hunter (16 Years old) Self films buck kill >

Junior Hunter (16 Years old) Self films buck kill

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Junior Hunter (16 Years old) Self films buck kill

Old 12-19-2013, 09:07 AM
Spike

Thumbs up Junior Hunter (16 Years old) Self films buck kill

Our youngest team member Jake Surkosky was able to self film his 2013 Pennsylcania buck harvest on December 2nd.

Here is the link to the video if anyone would like to watch the video: http://youtu.be/vZ_8ZNI-tV8
Old 12-19-2013, 10:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

Please read my reply on your other thread regarding your total of four posts on this site that all involve your "team" deer videos that for the most part were apparently made and posted just to show lots of blood. Thank you!
PS: Sorry, but to be honest this self-video also sucked, as if you're trying to be professionals you have a long way to go for quality, clarity, etc.!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 12-19-2013 at 01:48 PM.
Old 12-19-2013, 11:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow, I don't have an issue with showing blood. It's magnified on the snow and well, it is part of hunting. i'd rather watch videos like this of honest hunting than some of the stuff on TV
Old 12-19-2013, 12:16 PM
Spike

Default Safety first!

I saw the snow and you always want to be prepared for a full day in the cold and wet of winter. Make sure you are warm and comfortable outdoors when suited up so you don't get too cold while on the hunt. You can scare off game from shivering and having your teeth chatter. You also want to have your safety gear so you aren't the one that gets shot by accident. Nice shot and happy hunting for the holidays.
Old 12-19-2013, 12:49 PM
Typical Buck

Hunting isn't a video game.
Grow up.
Old 12-19-2013, 01:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Bullcamp82834
Hunting isn't a video game.
Grow up.

That is basically the point I was trying to make! It's not that I have a problem if the videos were just on a hunting website. However, these videos and all the other stuff I mentioned on the other thread is out on the main youtube internet website where many antis or people who are on the fence regarding hunting visit regularly. When they see that stuff IMHO it doesn't help us keep our sport alive and well!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 12-19-2013 at 01:50 PM.
Old 12-19-2013, 03:49 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
That is basically the point I was trying to make! It's not that I have a problem if the videos were just on a hunting website. However, these videos and all the other stuff I mentioned on the other thread is out on the main youtube internet website where many antis or people who are on the fence regarding hunting visit regularly. When they see that stuff IMHO it doesn't help us keep our sport alive and well!
Yep, we are singing from the same sheet of music.
I think this joker was looking for a somewhat different response to this thread than he is getting. Maybe it will be a wake up.
Old 12-19-2013, 05:04 PM
Fork Horn

Hey buddy good job don't pay any attention to some on theese sites man some people just don't have the common sense god gave a porta pot. Again congrats and I enjoyed watching it. A+ my friend.
Old 12-19-2013, 05:56 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by oliveschoolhunter
Hey buddy good job don't pay any attention to some on theese sites man some people just don't have the common sense god gave a porta pot. Again congrats and I enjoyed watching it. A+ my friend.
Talk about throwing kerosene on a fire.

LOL
Old 12-19-2013, 06:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Bullcamp82834
Talk about throwing kerosene on a fire.

LOL

***Yep, and anybody who makes that kind of a comment must know from first hand knowledge, LOL!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.