Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Anti hunters hit Giant City State park in Illinois during shotgun season. >

Anti hunters hit Giant City State park in Illinois during shotgun season.

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Anti hunters hit Giant City State park in Illinois during shotgun season.

Old 12-27-2013, 06:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
I doubt seriously that what you're stating will accomplish anything and most of those people are wacky enough that they are willing to be tossed in jail and prosecuted to further their mission. Maybe a few shots in a safe direction away from them while hollering "there goes one" would make them think that they might want to get out of Dodge before they get shot by a stray bullet or slug!
ABSOLUTELY WRONG IDEA!!!!!!!! NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!! So you have now gone from victim to possibly being charged with assualt with a deadly weapon, a FELONY!!!!!!! Nice!!!!!!!
I am done with this. All I was doing was relating/forwarding what happened to one of my deputy buddies dad to let others out there know what happened and it has gone crazy. Some ideas and thoughts are good. Some just plain stupid!!!! You do what you feel is right at that time, I will just be doing the paperwork and transportation later as you try to make me believe what you had done was right. Out.