Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Hunting Insurance - Opinions?? >

Hunting Insurance - Opinions??

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Hunting Insurance - Opinions??

Old 12-04-2013, 12:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog
Again I'll say be careful folks... I'm not a moderator here, but have seen things happen in the past... Sometimes it's best to let things go...
I doubt he even understands what you're talking about.
Old 12-04-2013, 04:46 AM
Typical Buck

Not for nothing but this person above is getting pretty annoying. Can a admin. stop this please.
Old 12-04-2013, 04:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by WNYhunter
Not for nothing but this person above is getting pretty annoying. Can a admin. stop this please.

***Are you talking about the spammer who posted directly above your post? If you are, I just sent an alert to the Mods to have him deepsixed from the site. That is what you should do when you see spammers and it really helps the Moderators keep the site clean. Most of them come from foreign countries like this one. He just registered and is already well over 100 posts, which may be a record of sorts!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 12-04-2013 at 04:56 AM.