Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Something to think about...bigger bucks >

Something to think about...bigger bucks

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Something to think about...bigger bucks

Old 12-01-2013, 09:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've seen many posts on other forums where someone posts a photo of a deer they proudly took only to have others blast them for "not giving it a few years".
Flags, I've seen exactly the opposite here many times.

Someone will post a tcam pic, or a pic of a nice buck they've just taken, and ask what folks think it will score? Only to receive a half dozen negative comments like "Who cares, ya can't eat the antlers anyway?... and blah blah blah... IMO it's a bit irritating... Kinda like this thread.

IMHO, as long as what I'm doing is ethical, and legal, it's nobody Else's business to tell me what I should, or shouldn't be hunting/shooting... If someone shoots a small buck, or wants to know the potential score on a bigger one it baffles me why so many feel the need to make a negative comment about it???

I don't know... maybe it's just an internet thing, and I'm not properly interpreting the comments... Sometimes it's hard to judge sentiment on a forum. Perhaps some of the comments are said more in jest, than in criticism, but the comments are negative nonetheless.

Last edited by Lunkerdog; 12-01-2013 at 09:30 AM.
Old 12-01-2013, 09:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

You can't seem to get over the fact I'm talking generalities. I have no desire nor the inclination to get into a pissing contest with someone I have never met. You seem to think I'm your enemy and nothing can be further from the truth. Have you not noticed where I have said, numerous times, that I believe you should be able to hunt in any legal manner and to take any legal animal? Or are you just choosing to ignore it?

You have your opinion and I have mine. I happen to have first hand experience with having some of my hunting eliminated by the ballot. You obviously have not. I don't "support ignorance" but I have seen the results of it and only a fool would discount something they have seen with their own eyes. I hope you never have to see it, but your right to hunt may very well end up in the hands of someone else.

We are simply going to have to agree to disagree.
Old 12-01-2013, 10:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by flags
You can't seem to get over the fact I'm talking generalities. I have no desire nor the inclination to get into a pissing contest with someone I have never met. You seem to think I'm your enemy and nothing can be further from the truth. Have you not noticed where I have said, numerous times, that I believe you should be able to hunt in any legal manner and to take any legal animal? Or are you just choosing to ignore it?

You have your opinion and I have mine. I happen to have first hand experience with having some of my hunting eliminated by the ballot. You obviously have not. I don't "support ignorance" but I have seen the results of it and only a fool would discount something they have seen with their own eyes. I hope you never have to see it, but your right to hunt may very well end up in the hands of someone else.

We are simply going to have to agree to disagree.
I'm not ignoring it as much as your talking in circles.

Its like saying I think fat people are a disservice to society but hey nothing personal to the fat guy in the corner....just fat people in general.

You think I should be able to hunt in any legal fashion I want but you say the way I do it is a disservice to hunting.

I think its BS that your saying what I'm doing is a disservice to hunting....and saying hey nothing personal doesn't fix that.

My guess is your hunting getting voted out is more closely related to hunters getting caught sleeping at the wheel and not voting and supporting each rather than trophy hunting.

It sounds like your willing to compromise the way I like to hunt in trade for being able to continue to hunt the way you like to hunt and that is exactly how we get picked apart and all of us get screwed in the end.

If you don't support the rights I like and I don't support the rights you like neither of us will have any rights.

Last edited by rockport; 12-01-2013 at 10:23 AM.
Old 12-01-2013, 10:08 PM
Banned

Default North Face Outlet Denver provide sweet North Face summit series on sale

The point of making demands of outdoor products, while the more hardline function is not lethal but still charming, functional, fashionable style attention to be far behind, the main consumer groups increasingly value the clothes designed for creative, innovative degree and the rate can be updated.In 1877, however, Hansen and his wife set up shop in Moss, Norway, producing oilskins for the local market and becoming the world's first rainwear manufacturer. the north face clearance Girman said customers should consider the fill power of down (fluffiness or loft) and the quality of the stitching when purchasing a coat.The children's clothing that it markets is more of a necessity than a luxury, though brand recognition is strong. cheap north face jackets The new scanning process generates physically authentic and lifelike visualizations, a novelty that was hitherto only possible with considerable manual effort.Vecchione, who was hired in December 2004 and appointed CEO in 2007, will step down after a search for his successor is complete, company officials announced. In fact, some weeks there are so many kids in camp that special family hikes are offered. Schuster said the average person wouldn necessarily be able to tell the items are fake.Malden Mills said in a news release that the Chapter 11 process "will provide an efficient environment for completion of the sale.Park rangers have an orientation session with all climbers before they attempt McKinley. north face cyber monday A search of the mall was unsuccessful, but that the AT store did provide surveillance video of the theft.And Hilary Swank manages to get it right by offsetting the inflated proportions of her North Face padded skicoat with narrow, tailored black trousers and heels.On the inside you are going to locate the canada goose parka to have a Tech pocket that allows you to carry CD players, Pocket PCs, MP3 players and other such devices.