HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   cell phone cord (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/386851-cell-phone-cord.html)

jplegend 11-09-2013 07:06 AM

cell phone cord

Hey guys, I am looking for something that will attach my cell phone to my clothes while in the treestand. So that if I drop it while holding it, it won't fall from the tree. Probably would consist of a phone "holder"...perhaps rubber, the thing you put your phone in....that has a hole you can clip to, with a cord that also can clip to a latch or zipper on your harness or belt loop. Anyone have any suggestions?

The Green Horn Hunter 11-09-2013 07:27 AM

Velcro on the back of the cellphone and on the back of your jacket Or where ever you will place it.

Lunkerdog 11-09-2013 07:49 AM

Just a suggestion, but maybe you could just leave the phone in yer pocket until you leave the stand... It's pretty hard to drop it if it's in yer pocket:confused0024:

The Green Horn Hunter 11-09-2013 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog (Post 4096165)
Just a suggestion, but maybe you could just leave the phone in yer pocket until you leave the stand... It's pretty hard to drop it if it's in yer pocket:confused0024:

I agree with LunkerDog! but it helps for me to have my cellphone on hand and facebook while on the LONG SITS!

Bullcamp82834 11-09-2013 09:31 AM

Just the fact that a question like this could get a serious answer blows my mind.

How about the question of what generator is quiet enough to run at the base of my tree while I watch TV and run my video games in my stand ?????

Night Crawler 11-09-2013 10:51 AM

I have not bitch withh cell in stand. I use mine to surf the net during slow time.

Bullcamp82834 11-09-2013 11:16 AM

I'm not laughing at cell phones in the field.
But a special device that keeps you from dropping it ?
Now I'm laughing.

Night Crawler 11-09-2013 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Bullcamp82834 (Post 4096203)
I'm not laughing at cell phones in the field.
But a special device that keeps you from dropping it ?
Now I'm laughing.

Yeah 10/ roger to that. I have never dropped mine. There is always a pocket to slip it in then glass a little or shoot a deer.

flyinlowe 11-09-2013 12:13 PM

A big part of the reason I like to hunt is no phones, internet, wife, work. It's nice to get away from it all. I spend my time watching the squirels birds, and everything else during the "quiet times".

The Green Horn Hunter 11-09-2013 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Bullcamp82834 (Post 4096186)
Just the fact that a question like this could get a serious answer blows my mind.

How about the question of what generator is quiet enough to run at the base of my tree while I watch TV and run my video games in my stand ?????

I hope you have close caption on? I know I mute mine when I am in the field, I've got a back packing app on my driod when I am in the woods so I don't get lost if I happen to get lost, lol! And if that happens I'll use my compass on my knife.