Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

cell phone cord

Old 11-11-2013, 05:35 AM
MZS
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by jplegend
having a cell phone while hunting allows me to hunt six days a week. Sorry if that bothers some of you guys who probably also resent the invention of the wheel. In stone age speak, more hunting good, less hunting bad. Thanks for the help!
OK here is my thought: A good stout rubber band or two around the middle tethered to a cord fastened inside your jacket would work and cost about 50 cents.

Truthfully, if I had my cell phone up with me in the tree, I would drop it for sure! I only hunt out of the tree on my own land, and my family knows where to find me should I not return.
Old 11-13-2013, 08:34 AM
Spike

Gentz, found this online. mybunjee. Exactly what I was looking for. Mission accomplished. Thx

http://www.amazon.com/myBunjee-Class...words=mybunjee
Old 11-13-2013, 02:25 PM
GCJ
Spike

Originally Posted by jplegend
Hey guys, I am looking for something that will attach my cell phone to my clothes while in the treestand. So that if I drop it while holding it, it won't fall from the tree. Probably would consist of a phone "holder"...perhaps rubber, the thing you put your phone in....that has a hole you can clip to, with a cord that also can clip to a latch or zipper on your harness or belt loop. Anyone have any suggestions?
If you really need one with you when hunting, why not just zip it up in your pants or jacket pocket?
Old 11-13-2013, 02:30 PM
Fork Horn

My wife would freak if I didnt take a phone with my in my stand. Granted I hardly ever have any service, but it is handy to have a weather/radar app.
Old 11-13-2013, 04:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Bullcamp82834
Just the fact that a question like this could get a serious answer blows my mind.

How about the question of what generator is quiet enough to run at the base of my tree while I watch TV and run my video games in my stand ?????
My powermate 1200 should do the trick for you...
Old 11-14-2013, 06:34 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Bullcamp82834
Just the fact that a question like this could get a serious answer blows my mind.

How about the question of what generator is quiet enough to run at the base of my tree while I watch TV and run my video games in my stand ?????
Must be a small mind then. Many people now days carry cell phones into the woods for reasons THEY have. They could care less whether you approve or not. The OP didn't ask for snarky comments only for ideas that would help him with his problem. I guess you are still using a rock and spear to hunt with.