Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Privet Dwelling question?

Old 10-29-2013, 05:24 PM
Fork Horn

Again thanks Guys, LunkerDog, That's about one year before my bday, And nice. If I have some questions may I please pm you and Murdy?
Old 10-29-2013, 07:13 PM
Fork Horn

Ease up guys. I have to admit, I hunt my own beef too. Its a lot easier than deer hunting. I find the cow standing right there on an establish cattle trail. I stalk it into a trailer, and it goes off to the butcher. I let him do all the dirty work, and he sends me back everything packaged up and ready to go. I live for the thrill of the hunt!

I kid I kid....
Old 10-30-2013, 03:09 AM
Typical Buck

I'm worse than that. I stalk into the chicken house, wait for the moment when the hen isn't looking, and snatch her unborn children out from under her to make an omelet with.

Utterly barbaric. But tasty.
Old 10-30-2013, 04:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

I love the"if you don't do it like I do it it's wrong""hunters".
Me I hunt in my buckskin cloths with my stone tipped spear,I'm the only real hunter here!!!
Now me,if I had deer walking behind my porch and I wanted meat,my trusty crossbow would come out and I would have meat for the table.
Now,my grand daughter likes to sit it my ladder stand in the back yard and tries to shoot squirrels with my old recurve(she hasn't hit one yet but has a blast doing it) is she hunting?
Old 10-30-2013, 05:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

By the law in Michigan you can hunt from your (key word Your) living room or of another's as long as you have permission.

I hunt from my windows every day of the year, I can't even begin to know how many does fawns and bucks I have shot in a year from my windows. Of course the weapon of choice is the camera.

From the little window by the front door.

They really go for the burning bushes and Blackeyed Susans.

Time of year doesn't make a difference either.

Al
Old 10-30-2013, 05:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

One pizzed me off so bad last fall I built this in my front yard 300 feet from the house.

Bought and planted this tree.

Four days latter the SOB did this.

We also have turkeys, the white object is my wireless rain gage transmitter.

Mostly the deer trim our shrubs.

I mow the grass at 4 inches. The deer seem to like it that tall or just a bit bigger.

Al
Old 10-30-2013, 05:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

Problem in Michigan is you have to either have permission to go on others property to recover game It is NOT A GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO TRESSPASS. So hunting a small area get permission ahead of time or drop the game on your side of the fence.

Al
Old 10-30-2013, 09:22 AM
Spike

sorry but just because you can shoot something in your state from your living room couch doesn't mean you should. Sometimes common sense should take over and tell you that it's just stupid, lazy, dangerous.. insert your own adjective here.

I'm not saying if you aren't using this type of arrow or sight or clothing you are doing it wrong, I'm saying if you are so lazy that you have everything in place to do something safe and actually get into the woods, get into the animal's habitat, give the animal respect and not just shoot anything that moves or has fur, you may find you take more enjoyment from it.

...Deleted by CalHunter...

Last edited by CalHunter; 10-30-2013 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Insulting other members and rules violations
Old 10-30-2013, 09:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ok so what do we say about the combine drivers?
Old 10-30-2013, 10:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by The Green Horn Hunter
Again thanks Guys, LunkerDog, That's about one year before my bday, And nice. If I have some questions may I please pm you and Murdy?
Absolutely... No doubt I'll not always have the answer for you, but will always do my best to at least get you headed in the right direction for the info you're seeking.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.