Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Arizona E-Z Fletch Review

Old 10-26-2013, 04:54 AM
Spike

Default Arizona E-Z Fletch Review

Between my wife and I we shoot many types of arrows from Easton 1616 blues to Easton 2016 Blues.....that's a big size range! Now lets throw in the carbons and ....well lots of sizes. Anyway, I was looking at their site and trying to decide which model to buy (they have several) got a bit frustrated and called them. After speaking with the tech it was pretty clear that I would need to buy 2 models to cover all the size ranges. Later that day I was shopping for the product and checked out Amazon. I found a model on Amazon which claimed in the description to fletch these sizes;

"The Carbon Pro E-Z Fletch is the only fletching tool designed for the carbon arrow market. This tool will fit all shafts from the smallest carbon up to a 2018 aluminum. It has a new patented design to insure the exact 1/3 alignment of the fletching. It has a 6 degree right helical recommended by AFC and Beman for broadhead flight. The 6 degree helical will clear any shoot through rest."

I'm not sure why the tech at E-Z fletch didn't introduce this model to me but I bought it from this link-

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This tool is a must in my kit. It does exactly what it's supposed to do quickly, easily and with great results. For $50 bucks you simply can't beat it

Old 10-26-2013, 08:31 AM
Typical Buck

I have used this tool and liked it. I also have used a Bitzenburger dial-0-fletch which cost a lot more but didn't do any better job than the EZ Fletch.