Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

God is Amazing

Old 10-24-2013, 05:35 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by OhioNovice
Hate to burst your bubble, but until they find hard core proof, so is God.
No worries, my bubble can't be bursted in regards to this topic. I just choose to believe differently.
Old 10-24-2013, 06:17 AM
Fork Horn

The overwhelming vast majority of believers are the uneducated. A lesser number are indoctrinated at a young age and the last group just pretend to believe because it fits their agenda.

I always find it comical when you see a church filled with black folks praising the lord and devoting themselves to the bible...
The fact is, most of them have not even read the bible, for if they did, they might get a bit upset to find out that the bible says slavery is a divine institution and that slaves are simply property to be bought and sold.

And one more thing...
THIS WHOLE THREAD SHOULD BE DELETED because anyone who joins a forum and immediately starts a thread that says "GOD IS GREAT" isn't interested in hunting.
Old 10-24-2013, 06:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Murby
anyone who joins a forum and immediately starts a thread that says "GOD IS GREAT" isn't interested in hunting.
Just curious, but what exactly brings you to that conclusion? You must feel pretty strongly about that statement for one reason or another, or you would not have posted it. I don't feel I have to post it, but I consider God to be amazing as well, and happen to be very interested in hunting.

Last edited by Buckhunter46755; 10-24-2013 at 07:01 AM.
Old 10-24-2013, 07:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

I see that you also don't believe in the Constitution and the First Amendment either!
God is amazing! Sorry to burst your bubble, but you can't burst the bubble of anyone who knows Him! I hope one day you can come to know Him too! For one day, every knee shall bow and acknowledge Him! Here's a hint: You won't find him in a science book or a lab! But you can see His work in that video and all around!
Old 10-24-2013, 08:28 AM
Fork Horn

The Flying Spaghetti Monster IS amazing! I have been truly touched by his noodly appendage and I see his work everywhere! He boiled for my sins, and for that I am thankful. Fortunately no one can EVER prove he doesn't exist - and that gives me faith. Hopefully someday you all will also be touched by his noodly appendage - then you will know his grace and wisdom. Al Dente!
Old 10-24-2013, 08:52 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by MNDan
The Flying Spaghetti Monster IS amazing! I have been truly touched by his noodly appendage and I see his work everywhere! He boiled for my sins, and for that I am thankful. Fortunately no one can EVER prove he doesn't exist - and that gives me faith. Hopefully someday you all will also be touched by his noodly appendage - then you will know his grace and wisdom. Al Dente!
I'm glad I'm not reading this in my deer blind because the belly laugh would have scared them all away!
Old 10-24-2013, 08:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

Evolution has never been proven either! It takes greater faith to believe in evolution than the faith it takes to believe in God! Unfortunately, that faith won't help you in the end, only the blood of Jesus will!
Old 10-24-2013, 09:06 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by JagMagMan
I see that you also don't believe in the Constitution and the First Amendment either!
One of the first signs of a weak position is an unsolicited and irrelevant attack from another angle.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you can't burst the bubble of anyone who knows Him!
I agree.. Lack of education and indoctrination are tough to crack once they've been instilled into the target subject. This is why they start young with catechism and/or solicit the poor.

I hope one day you can come to know Him too!
I would not want to "know" anyone who would let a young child burn to death when they have the power to prevent it. I would not want to "know" anyone who has been responsible for more human death and suffering than ANY AND ALL other causes combined.
I actually find it disturbing that others condone this behavior by joining such organizations that support it.

For one day, every knee shall bow and acknowledge Him! Here's a hint: You won't find him in a science book or a lab! But you can see His work in that video and all around!
Do you actually listen and/or read what you're typing?
So which is it, catechism or lack of any science education?

What you saw in that video was obviously the work of The Flying Spaghetti Monster and you will one day bow to the noodle!
Old 10-24-2013, 09:10 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by JagMagMan
Evolution has never been proven either!
Umm.. actually it has... They have a complete fossil record of our development from tree monkeys to our current form.

Once again, back to the educational thing.

Albert Einstein once said:
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity.. And I'm not sure about the universe.
Old 10-24-2013, 09:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yeah your right on all counts Murby! I could say more about the tree monkeys and evolution but I won't, other than what "other angles" have to do with your lack of respect for First Amendment rights and the Constitution?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.