Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Finally got a buck on camera this year >

Finally got a buck on camera this year

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Finally got a buck on camera this year

Old 10-21-2013, 02:00 PM
Fork Horn

Default Finally got a buck on camera this year

After a few weeks of nothing but does on the trail cam over corn piles i moved this one to a huge scrape surrounded by rubs and got this one.

I hope he made it through ML season this weekend. Anybody wanna guess Age/Score?
Old 10-21-2013, 02:03 PM
Fork Horn

Only got 4 pictures those 3 and this one.

Gonna return the camera to the same spot. Should i put a corn pile near that spot and a camera or would you just leave it on that scrape? Im afraid they may stop using it.
Old 10-21-2013, 03:54 PM
Typical Buck

get some tinks power scrape or some buck urine..put some in the scrape and stick that camera back up..u will be suprised of the pics u get, plus it will give u an idea of the bucks in ur area coming in to the scrape!
Old 10-21-2013, 05:12 PM
Fork Horn

Alright I'll try that. There's about 20 rubs around this scrape and new ones keep popping up everyday. Some are on trees as big around as my leg. I don't if it this buck making them or a bigger one.