Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Pen raised hunt or clever wording? >

Pen raised hunt or clever wording?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Pen raised hunt or clever wording?

Old 09-30-2013, 12:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

That is the same as going to a rancher, choosing a steer and shooting it. That isn't hunting. Any idiot can shoot a deer in a cage.
Old 09-30-2013, 12:47 PM
Fork Horn

People pay big money to shoot them. My friend makes a good living off the laziness of others. He alway tells me about the customer he had who shot the part of the rack off an $8K buck. Then he said it took him 4 shots to kill it in a 75x75 meter area. There will always be money in trophy animals.
Old 09-30-2013, 04:51 PM
Fork Horn

I'm tempted to text him to ask if he can just shoot it for me and ship it to me because I like hunting, but don't like getting dirty, or being outside, or getting cold.
Old 09-30-2013, 06:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by NebBuckHunter
I'm tempted to text him to ask if he can just shoot it for me and ship it to me because I like hunting, but don't like getting dirty, or being outside, or getting cold.
I know some people like that...seriously!!
Originally Posted by 2eagles
So it's OK to hunt a goose with a band or a collar, but not OK to shoot a deer with a tag in his ear? Man, I think the price should double for getting a deer with bling.

Good grief, I hope even a blind person can see my sarcasm.
only if it has a rope tied to its foot..