Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Let's see pics of your hunting blinds! >

Let's see pics of your hunting blinds!

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Let's see pics of your hunting blinds!

Old 02-10-2014, 03:42 PM
Spike

Here are some pics of "The Condo". My 12 Yr old son, and any of his friends that were over(forced labor), helped me build it. It's 8' x 10' with high back chairs, heater, coleman stove (for coffee) and a futon. Been hunting it for 2 seasons now and a lot of game from it by myself, my son, and other camp members. We will often stay in there all night so we don't spook deer/hogs walking into the stand in the mornings.

Old 02-11-2014, 02:34 AM
Spike

looking safe and covered .. good built and enjoy your hunting
Old 02-12-2014, 07:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by firstshot425
Here are some pics of "The Condo". My 12 Yr old son, and any of his friends that were over(forced labor), helped me build it. It's 8' x 10' with high back chairs, heater, coleman stove (for coffee) and a futon. Been hunting it for 2 seasons now and a lot of game from it by myself, my son, and other camp members. We will often stay in there all night so we don't spook deer/hogs walking into the stand in the mornings.

Cool make sure you have the windows/doors that lock...I had stuff stolen out of my blind...they crawled in the window and took my heater, two chairs and a blanket I think I have an idea who did it but without proof or without catching them with the stuff i cant do anything.
Old 02-17-2014, 08:35 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by chopper29
Just built a platform for pop up. Worked out good!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What size is your platform? What blind are you using. I would put a
2x2 around the edge to keep your blind from shifting and to keep you from sliding off when slippery.
Old 02-23-2014, 05:58 AM
MZS
Typical Buck

My new portable crossbow blind. It is only 42" high, especially made for a crossbow (or short rifle like a 30-30). I also made a backrest-seat for it. Once brushed in I will be invisible. And a lot of scent will be contained as well.

Attached Thumbnails Let's see pics of your hunting blinds!-crossbow-allsetup.jpg  
Old 03-03-2014, 02:58 PM
Spike

Default Box Blind

Me and a friend built this one last year. It is a 6x6 10 foot off the ground
Attached Thumbnails Let's see pics of your hunting blinds!-craigs-phone-179.jpg  

Last edited by cep22; 03-03-2014 at 03:00 PM.
Old 03-03-2014, 09:27 PM
Typical Buck

Default Blind

Originally Posted by cep22
Me and a friend built this one last year. It is a 6x6 10 foot off the ground
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is the wall height? I am still deciding on what size. Now that you have a 6x6 do you think a 4x4 or a 4x6 would have been ok?
Old 03-04-2014, 02:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Simple, but effective.
Old 03-04-2014, 10:33 AM
Fork Horn

Lots of great blinds...I started building some a few years ago, age and cold weather. This is the latest from 2yrs ago.
Attached Thumbnails Let's see pics of your hunting blinds!-img_0589.jpg   Let's see pics of your hunting blinds!-img_1107.jpg   Let's see pics of your hunting blinds!-img_1106.jpg  
Old 03-05-2014, 06:25 AM
Fork Horn

Forgot to put dimensions.It is 6x10x8ft high, the building is 6x6ft it has an out side wrapped deck for warm temps sliding plexi windows, camo bug screens and blk out curtains for turning the lights on in the morning or when I sleep in it ...2 inside chairs a deck chair, cot and privy. A insulated floor and walls with a oriental rug over rubber matting to reduce sound. Some inside pics:
Attached Thumbnails Let's see pics of your hunting blinds!-img_0578.jpg   Let's see pics of your hunting blinds!-img_0583.jpg   Let's see pics of your hunting blinds!-img_0584.jpg   Let's see pics of your hunting blinds!-img_0586.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.