Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Apologies Bass Pro

Old 09-13-2013, 05:27 AM
Spike

Default Apologies Bass Pro

Posted earlier on banner associated with Bass Pro online shopping that apparently benefited ASPCA. I went to other outdoor retailer sites (Cabelas, Gander, Dicks) and it did not come up; and so assumed that Bass Pro had partnered-perhaps unknowingly. Did a little more checking last night and found that this banner is part of a 'bundled' software download and I apparently hadn't unchecked the box to keep it out. The specific program is called We Care. Still not sure why it only came up with Bass Pro. Wanted to set the record straight and didn't want to do so in a reply to the previous post where it would be buried with all the other replies. Sorry for the alarm this may have caused anyone--and apologies to Bass Pro as well.
Old 09-13-2013, 05:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

Bonjour !!!!
Old 09-13-2013, 01:39 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by chilly
Posted earlier on banner associated with Bass Pro online shopping that apparently benefited ASPCA. I went to other outdoor retailer sites (Cabelas, Gander, Dicks) and it did not come up; and so assumed that Bass Pro had partnered-perhaps unknowingly. Did a little more checking last night and found that this banner is part of a 'bundled' software download and I apparently hadn't unchecked the box to keep it out. The specific program is called We Care. Still not sure why it only came up with Bass Pro. Wanted to set the record straight and didn't want to do so in a reply to the previous post where it would be buried with all the other replies. Sorry for the alarm this may have caused anyone--and apologies to Bass Pro as well.

Noble to set the records straight Johnny and the rest of the guys at bass pro are great people who are 100% in favor of what most of us value hunting fising family gun rights ect.

Like any large company there will always be things we wish where different but compared to most corporations they are one of the very best!