Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Stop Shopping at Bass Pro

Old 09-11-2013, 12:58 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by browtine7
I really think you are misled but who knows. I do not think they would support anti hunting!!!!!!
A few months ago I got a statement for my BP card saying that it was now going to be a Bank of America Bass Pro card, I am 100% sure of that. And then posted and asked on another hunting forum to be sure that I wasn't wrong about what I had read on Drudge Report about what Bank of America had done and was told there I was correct. So I dont think I have been misled.
If someone researches this and finds me to be wrong please let me know as i too find it hard to believe that BP would knowingly support such an instatution. But again I never got a reply when I asked them directly through an e-mail.
Old 09-11-2013, 02:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default People got so much time on their hands,...

the end of the world is surely in sight.
Old 09-11-2013, 03:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by nchawkeye
Bonjour...

If you saw it on the Internet, it must be true!!!
Well played sir!
Old 09-11-2013, 03:43 PM
Spike

Bass pro credit card is definitely through boa. I don't go to bass pro regularly its kinda far when gander mountain is right up the street. But last time I was there was fathers day weekend and they offered one. Figured Id sign up and load up while I was down there when I was told and read it was through BOA, I declined. Not due to them having anti gun sentiment, I didn't know that, Just cause bad business with Bank of America in the past. By the way, thanks for one more reason to dislike BOA.
Old 09-11-2013, 03:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

I dont mind buying a few things in-store. I always like walking around and getting a few essentials here and there. Dreaming about the deer on the wall isn't bad either.

I did order a bow case from them at the beginning or August and called and called it last week. It was on back order and still hadn't been shipped after a month. I called and cancelled it. If its going to be on backorder for more than a month they should really keep you updated.

I'm leaning more towards Cabelas anyways. They sent me a hard cover hunting catalog last year that was very nice. I think they'll get my mail order business now if I have to by from the big box stores.
Old 09-11-2013, 08:12 PM
Fork Horn

it was prob a pop up that had nothing to do with bass pro. ya never know you can always ask somehow. but its not that big of a deal if your not against it
Old 09-12-2013, 10:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by grinder67
After all Im just 1 customer and dont matter.
I boycotted them after they screwed me, that was years ago.

Now that's 2!