Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Virtual trophy room & scoring calculator >

Virtual trophy room & scoring calculator

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Virtual trophy room & scoring calculator

Old 09-10-2013, 06:28 PM
Spike

Default Virtual trophy room & scoring calculator

Dear fellow hunters, I wanted to share with you a new application for outdoorsmen. It's at http://scoremytrophy.com, and it's a free site that allows you to capture your hunting successes in your own virtual trophy room. If you are like me, the memories of hunts past all start to blend together, getting fuzzier with each year. As you get ready for the upcoming seasons, take a few minutes to register and save your past hunting successes to your trophy room. This way you can be well prepared to recite the stories at deer camp.

Features are being added daily, but here is what's currently there:
-Saving of animals to your trophy room. Any gender, bucks or does
-Scoring of your bucks (currently only whitetail & coues deer, next will be mule deer and elk)
-Capturing details of the hunt: date, weather, weapon, notes, etc.
-Ability to upload multiple images

http://scoremytrophy.com

Please feel free to visit the site & register. Your feedback is welcome, if you find something you feel is missing let us know via the Contact link. If you don't like something, do the same. All I ask is that you be respectful.

Thank you so much
I wish you all safe & successful hunts this fall
Chris
Old 09-16-2013, 05:08 PM
Spike

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some hunters to give feedback on the site. Whether you've already got a deer with your bow, or you want to recollect previous years prior to the firearms season, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

If you have a few minutes to spare, register for the site and document the details of some of your previous hunts. I've added a couple features that should make it easy to provide suggestions or report bugs from the "contact" link.

scoremytrophy.com

If you like hunting, and you like technology, I think you'll like this.
Thank you!
Old 10-26-2013, 09:28 PM
Spike

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all well and are enjoying this archery season. For those currently hunting, and those anticipating the firearms opener, please feel free to create an account and make a log of the previous years so the memories at deer camp will be fresh.

The site has been updated to include support for Mule deer. Go ahead and try it today.

http://scoremytrophy.com

Good luck & stay safe