Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

My First Kill (sort of)

Old 08-07-2013, 08:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Ripper313
Yup trolls will be trolls
I'm the troll.

Your first post is in violation of two of the forum rules, but I doubt you read them, being that you didn't read the Michigan state hunting regulations or firearm safety 101 pamphlet.

4. No topics and/or statements which could be used to reflect poorly on hunting, archery or firearms. Anti-hunting and other posts indicating a stance against the hunting, archery or the firearm industry will be removed and your account will be banned.

6. Please do not post anything that could be used by "anti-hunting" groups to support their cause. Remember, it is easy to take comments out of context. Keep this in mind as you post, since anti-hunting groups may visit this site in search of ammunition for their cause.
Old 08-07-2013, 09:10 AM
Typical Buck

Yup trolls will be trolls
Dude I have no idea if you are telling the truth about anything including being in the military ( if you were I do thank you for your service to our great country). With that said you need to grow up and stop putting this type of crap on a public forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-07-2013, 05:15 PM
Spike

Lol. I don't think it's "trolls" that are the issue. Yooper camps are notorious for being two week drunkfests.

Regardless of anyone's stance on drinking a beer in the stand, I have said it before, and I'll say it again - I don't care one iota what "antis" think. They are the most narrow minded people the world has ever known. You can be the Pope, but if you kill animals, in their eyes, you're a murderer. Psylocide, I have no intention of starting an argument, but in my humble opinion, you should worry less about what "antis" think.
Old 08-07-2013, 11:14 PM
Typical Buck

I was up north in Michigan. We don't hunt near each other and we set lateral limits on where to shoot. You guys must have experienced some accidents Eh? Plus we're prior military (Know Your Target And What Lays Beyond/Geometry Of Fire)
My mistake. I figured a tale like that just had to come out of Ohio.
Old 08-07-2013, 11:24 PM
Spike

Well congratulations on that.next time you need to be a little more comfortable i guess..
Old 08-08-2013, 05:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by North22
Lol. I don't think it's "trolls" that are the issue. Yooper camps are notorious for being two week drunkfests.

Regardless of anyone's stance on drinking a beer in the stand, I have said it before, and I'll say it again - I don't care one iota what "antis" think. They are the most narrow minded people the world has ever known. You can be the Pope, but if you kill animals, in their eyes, you're a murderer. Psylocide, I have no intention of starting an argument, but in my humble opinion, you should worry less about what "antis" think.
No need to start an argument... just don't need people to post about breaking the law on an open forum where most of us try to practice and promote safe and legal hunting.
Old 08-08-2013, 07:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

Originally Posted by Psylocide
I've met a ton of dumbass service members

Not a very nice thing to say! I have a couple of friends that might resent that comment.
Old 08-08-2013, 08:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by deernutz
Not a very nice thing to say! I have a couple of friends that might resent that comment.
Are they dumbasses too?

Lol, I'm sorry... I'm not going to treat an idiot with kid gloves because of prior military service.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

I agree I was only jabbing ya. I see it too. Self entitlement. And yes probably a little bit.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

If the OP makes any more stupid posts like his original one and followups justifying it when it violated website rules, as well as common sense hunting rules, I could give a rats azz if he has 4 stars on his shoulders! It was a dumbazz post and anyone that doesn't see that also needs to look at both the site rules and common sense rules of not mixing alcohol with firearms during the hunt! I did my time in the service and I don't appreciate crap like that being posted anywhere, especially on a hunting website and could care less whether the antis read it or not. Sounds like just another pot stirring troll to me!!!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 08-08-2013 at 10:51 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.