Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.
View Poll Results: Would you watch this show
Yes I would watch it
63.16%
No I would not
36.84%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Hunting show Idea Feedback

Old 07-31-2013, 06:02 PM
Spike

Default Hunting show Idea Feedback

Howdy,

I will keep this short. I am wanting to start filming a new show which will be a online based hunting show. It will be hunts showcasing wounded vets with me as the host. I have been working with wounded vets for years and want to show there stories, and there capabilities and that they may be wounded but can still keep up and hunt like the rest of us. I also feel that it will bring additional awareness to the organizations supporting them. I want the show to also be educational and interesting to watch. Let me know what your feed back is rather good or bad, I want to get the best idea of what I am getting into.

Thanks N Gig'em
Old 07-31-2013, 06:17 PM
Spike

Im all about it!!!! Where are you from- would love to be a part of it, as I am Prior military- still serving in the Reserves
Old 07-31-2013, 06:26 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by danjares
Im all about it!!!! Where are you from- would love to be a part of it, as I am Prior military- still serving in the Reserves
Im in San Antonio Texas, once I get some backing and funding I want to start producing here in Texas to minimize hunting and travel expense and put it all into marketing and filming to produce the best product that's possible. Where are you from and thanks for your service.
Old 08-01-2013, 02:10 PM
Fork Horn

I would support someone who is helping wounded vets find opportunities to hunt however will be 100 percent honest in saying personally I would not watch a show which features primarily these type of hunts!
Old 08-01-2013, 03:08 PM
Super Moderator

In the hunting outfit I work for, I have never had the privilege of helping wounded vets, but have on many occasions helped handicapped individuals. I would watch the show as I would watch any other hunting show.
Old 08-06-2013, 05:50 AM
Spike

Id say it sounds like a good show to watch.
Old 08-06-2013, 07:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

As a vet of three deployments myself. I admire you for wanting to help wounded vets out. While I dont have any outward injuries. My melon got bounced around a few times from blasts. I'm glad to see the awarness these days for wounded warriors. Times have sure changed. Just 30 yrs ago an wounded vet didnt have anyone to turn to, and had to face their own demons in a dark corner. I applaud you sir. Don't base what you do by the responses on here. Your doing way more than you think you are. Gad bless and shoot straight.
Old 08-06-2013, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

As a Vet myself i would like to also say it is greatly appreciated that you are attempting this. I would watch the pilot episode for sure. Hope it turns out good for you and the Vets.