Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Pile-o-Bucks

Old 07-01-2013, 10:59 PM
Zim
Nontypical Buck

Default Pile-o-Bucks

OK the Gander Mountain that has been displaying some of my buck mounts the last 10 years remodeled recently. They now have no place to display them so I had to go pick mine up. A divorce from lazy unemployed trailer trash left me in an apartment so now I just have this homeless pile-o-bucks. Hello! Go get a job!

My advice is don't get married. You are totally unprotected from parasites the state will attach to you so they don't have to pay welfare checks. Cost me my hard earned 45 acres of heaven on earth. Now I just have this pile-o-bucks.

Have a nice day.
Attached Thumbnails Pile-o-Bucks-pile-o-bucks.jpg  
Old 07-02-2013, 04:26 AM
Fork Horn

Sell them and don't tell the X about the extra cash mounts can go for a few 100 dollars on ebay use the extra grand or so as a downpayment on something nice for yourself.
Old 07-02-2013, 06:59 AM
Zim
Nontypical Buck

Thank god the 20 year unemployed ex was permanently extracted from me last month. Although catastrophic financial damage is insurmountable, I am on my own and she no longer has any claim rights. Even worse was her evil control and manipulation of my sons. She is one very sick puppy.

Don't get married.

Last edited by Zim; 07-02-2013 at 07:01 AM.
Old 07-02-2013, 07:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Zim
Thank god the 20 year unemployed ex was permanently extracted from me last month. Although catastrophic financial damage is insurmountable, I am on my own and she no longer has any claim rights. Even worse was her evil control and manipulation of my sons. She is one very sick puppy.

Don't get married.
You didn't know her employment situation when you got married?

I mean, I know they can blindside you like that, but I wouldn't say "don't get married."

Of course, I'm on year 1... so I know everything and the world is rosy.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:54 AM
Zim
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Psylocide
You didn't know her employment situation when you got married?

I mean, I know they can blindside you like that, but I wouldn't say "don't get married."

Of course, I'm on year 1... so I know everything and the world is rosy.
Make sure to protect yourself 100%. You are guaranteed absolutely nothing. NEVER open a joint checking account. NEVER put anyone else's name on real estate you buy and are paying for.

My ex had a 4 year major college degree and a system's analyst job for a good company at marriage. When we moved to Illinois in 1987 she was offered a high paying job for a prestigious company in the Board of Trade Building. She flat out turned it down, and never worked nor payed any bills ever again. Nice, huh? I was left supporting 3 sons and her lazy ***. I gave my entire inheritence to family bills. She gave 0% of the $150K she inherited to family bills. Total garbage.

But I do have a pile-o-bucks.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Zim
Make sure to protect yourself 100%. You are guaranteed absolutely nothing. NEVER open a joint checking account. NEVER put anyone else's name on real estate you buy and are paying for.

My ex had a 4 year major college degree and a system's analyst job for a good company at marriage. When we moved to Illinois in 1987 she was offered a high paying job for a prestigious company in the Board of Trade Building. She flat out turned it down, and never worked nor payed any bills ever again. Nice, huh? I was left supporting 3 sons and her lazy ***. I gave my entire inheritence to family bills. She gave 0% of the $150K she inherited to family bills. Total garbage.

But I do have a pile-o-bucks.
Duly noted and my condolences, yet you do have a pile-o-bucks.

And for that, one should be thankful.

Or annoyed.

Either one, really.
Old 07-02-2013, 10:17 AM
Typical Buck

If it floats, f###s or flies its cheaper to rent it!
Old 07-02-2013, 10:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by HatchieLuvr
If it floats, f###s or flies its cheaper to rent it!
What's the going rate on sheep these days?

Old 07-02-2013, 10:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

I feel for ya man. Went through this in 2011. She was a witch but I learned from friends and we had seperate accounts and seperate bills we payed. So when it came time to split we went our own ways. The big problem we owned a vacant property in WI together even though I payed all the taxes and mortgage on it. I waited two yrs then gave her sob story how I was gonna build a house on it and she signed it away to me. Then I sold it to the neighbor. I got justice in the end, and yes my pile o bucks too.
Old 07-02-2013, 06:43 PM
Fork Horn

Good lookin' bucks!

Side note: Ive been married for 4 years and my wife makes more money than me... and Im just fine with that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.