Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

hunters? Goverment? or Drugs?

Old 06-13-2013, 08:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by fastetti
I doubt its the DNR doing it, most likely a state biologist if it is that type of thing. In this case I'm sure they would ask you. I would think they ask for permission first, especially with equipment like this. I would think if it is a state biologist they may be mistaken on whose land they are on. They might have permission from a neighbor down the road but took a wrong turn and put the it on the wrong land. A call to the local DNR office would probably clear it up.
With the mapping/gps today that would take some doing to be in the wrong spot unless it was government.

I just had a thought, maybe the Dad is on the wrong property.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:54 AM
Fork Horn

well I called the dept. of fish and wild life resources, the county extension office, and the game warden and everybody said it is the weirdest thing they have ever heard of. I am completely at a loss. After thinking about it a little more there really is no way they could have stretched this net between the two poles. and the first he found them there was only one of them... It's really weird. but after breaking the one pole and pulling the other two whoever did it picked everything up and covered their tracks...
Old 06-27-2013, 05:14 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by AquamanPSD
whoever did it picked everything up and covered their tracks...
Easy enough if you are in a flying saucer....
Old 06-30-2013, 08:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by AquamanPSD
well I called the dept. of fish and wild life resources, the county extension office, and the game warden and everybody said it is the weirdest thing they have ever heard of. I am completely at a loss. After thinking about it a little more there really is no way they could have stretched this net between the two poles. and the first he found them there was only one of them... It's really weird. but after breaking the one pole and pulling the other two whoever did it picked everything up and covered their tracks...
They're looking for bigfoot!!!!!!!!!