Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

outdoor338 please respond

Old 09-24-2003, 03:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default outdoor338 please respond

If you are who you say you are, you will understand why this bothers me so much.

I have read most of your posts and they seem to always be asking simple questions. Too simple, as if it were an ANTI trying to get info to use against hunters.

I have tried to view the webpage you list as yours but it is not allowed. I have searched the internet and can' t find any info on you except from this board and one other where you only had 4 posts and they all said the same thing. the only reply you had at the MB was where people could find the truth about anyone.

Whats up? are you really who you say you are? Please post an answer, and include what network your show is on, and the publisher of any other books you have written. Is your current book project presold? etc.
Old 09-24-2003, 08:01 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: outdoor338 please respond

I am curious as well... I had gone back and looked over his posts the other day and started wondering myself.. I do hope that he is not and will not draw an uniformed conclusion but will also voice my concerns. I guess we shall see if he is what he is claiming to be or an anti trying to be slick.... jmo
Old 09-24-2003, 10:23 AM

I too found it suspicious, but thought maybe I was just being paranoid. It seems strange that they seem to be producing two or three shows a week! I hope it' s not really an anti invading our forum. Hoping for an explanation.........
Old 09-24-2003, 04:38 PM

I seem to be in the same frame of mind. I beleive that it doesn' t seem Kosher?
Before answering any of your threads, I too, will wait for some clarification and remove the odor that I detect. Just being carefull.
Russ
Old 09-24-2003, 05:08 PM

you guys noticed it too?? I also thought the same thing.. have you noticed that all his topics start with Hunters,?? like not including himself and all the info he gives is very limited and alot of questions pertain to danger or possibly unethical situations.. not jumping on him but suspicious also
Old 09-24-2003, 06:09 PM

thinking the same thing.

go deep hunt hard.
Old 09-24-2003, 06:17 PM
Fork Horn

Never heard of the show he' s talking about and his questions are rather strange.I looked at all his posts and there similar.Weird stuff if you ask me.
Old 09-24-2003, 08:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

I 2nd,and 3rd the motion that something is fishy with them thar posts.
Old 09-25-2003, 06:51 AM

Im gonna try to stand up for outdoor338 a little, I e-mailed him about a post on video cameras for videoing hunts, and even spoke over the phone about the subject. He seems like hes sincere and does enjoy hunting and videoing wildlife, and he said his show wasnt scheduled to be aired until January. Ive never been to his website so I dont know about that and I hope that some of us have just jumped the gun. In my opinion he was sincere and seemed to know what he was talking about as far as cameras and videoing wildlife is concerned.
Old 09-25-2003, 12:54 PM

for the love of god, you did it here too?! why dont you just take out an article in the frikin news paper?!

for the rest of you, please refer to the the following post, which will again include a link directing you to another post. trust me, it will make sense.

http://forum.hunting.net/asppg/tm.as...de=1&s=#380685

Quick Reply: outdoor338 please respond

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.