Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Scent Control Products

Old 05-17-2013, 05:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

My scent control system comprises me standing over a fire made with sticks and leaves and matches.

Last edited by Psylocide; 05-17-2013 at 05:16 AM.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ozonic's is the only product out there that actually does work enough to beat a whitetails nose. The rest of that stuff doesn't IMO; I've tried it all.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:56 AM
MZS
Typical Buck

For a discussion of Dead Down Wind see http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowh...ally-work.html

Last edited by MZS; 05-20-2013 at 10:00 AM.
Old 05-20-2013, 11:03 AM
Boone & Crockett

Brandedman, Wash with it and rinse my mouth out with it.

WKP Todd, They are also a sponsor right?

Last edited by Charlie P; 05-20-2013 at 11:07 AM.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:17 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by brandedman
Hey ya'll. What brand scent control products do you guys use and why? Don't give me the curmudgeonly response of "play the wind." We all know to play the wind. I strictly am curious as to why people make purchases of certain brands. Is it cost, marketing, packaging, name of the brand, celebrity endorsements? There's a lot of brands out there. Just curious here...Thanks and I hope everyone's off-season is moving quickly. Too slow here...
Scent control products do not fool deers noses.. The reason people buy certain brands is because the want an easy fix and want to believe the can buy a product rather than scout or play the wind...