Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
What Will He Score (ballpark)? >

What Will He Score (ballpark)?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

What Will He Score (ballpark)?

Old 01-08-2013, 10:23 AM
Fork Horn

it really dosen't matter. he's dead and won't grow another inch. if he's what you wanted before the shot then he's big enough now..............tony
Old 01-08-2013, 12:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

I say 138 the buck in my avatar is 155. compare
Old 01-11-2013, 01:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

I never made to the show to have it scored. When I took the deer to my taxidermist he did a quick/rush score he came out with 131" but said he thinks it would score higher but not by alot. I was able to drop the head off at my friends house, whatever deer he measures he is normally within 1" plus or minus, before work he did a quick score he came out 130", tomorrow he will have more time and will take his sweet time scoring it. He did say that with today's quick score the deer has very little if any deductions
Old 01-11-2013, 03:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

Looks like I lose!!! He's sure a nice buck and I would have never thought he would not go at least in the 140s looking at that picture. At least I was right on the minimal deducts comment I made. I guess I'll just sit on the sidelines from now on, LOL!