Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
You guys need to relax (what would you do?) >

You guys need to relax (what would you do?)

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

You guys need to relax (what would you do?)

Old 12-22-2012, 04:16 PM
Spike

Default You guys need to relax (what would you do?)

So the other day I posted about illegally hunting a spot, it was a honest question on what would you do? There's no need for you guys to inbox me saying all the **** you did. Why are you getting so upset over a question???? It's not like I'm bragging about killing deer illegally. There's no reason to get so butt hurt about stuff. Now that all that is out of the way I'd like to apologize for somethings I said when responding to rude comments. I actually want your guys advice on how to kill more deer. So lets stop all the flaming.
Old 12-22-2012, 07:21 PM
Fork Horn

It's because questions like that, and people like you who openly admit to breaking game laws (using shotgun during muzzleloader season) that gives all hunters a bad reputation. Which then leads to a poor public perception, more limiting laws and regulations, less private access etc.

Yes, we are all back lashing, to protect the sport we love, from those who give it a bad name.
Old 12-23-2012, 04:14 AM
Typical Buck

If you want a truthful answer on how to shoot more deer? Sit in the woods as much as you can. Get on a trail between the bedding area and food source and play the wind.
Old 12-23-2012, 05:00 AM
Dominant Buck

Most of the guys on here can tell the difference between a legitimate post and one that is designed to bait and flame which according to the HNI rules is frowned upon. You are new here and if you want to establish some credibility make some meaningful posts and add to the mix rather than trying to post something that will flame. If you keep it up I am sure one of our very capable and dedicated mods will remove you from the site.
Old 12-23-2012, 08:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander
Most of the guys on here can tell the difference between a legitimate post and one that is designed to bait and flame which according to the HNI rules is frowned upon. You are new here and if you want to establish some credibility make some meaningful posts and add to the mix rather than trying to post something that will flame. If you keep it up I am sure one of our very capable and dedicated mods will remove you from the site.

Yea.... have to agree! What's up with his new thread besides a deliberate attempt by him to keep this mess alive and kicking ?
Old 12-23-2012, 09:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

If it was up to me, I'd have already banned him from the site for asking if he should violate the law and openly admitting to violating another game law. Now he comes back with more BS basically blaming us for the responses we gave. This dude hasn't learned a thing and says he's on a Dean's list in college. Maybe that Deans List isn't what we normally think that means, LOL! I know he's on our Deans list of losers!!!
Old 12-23-2012, 02:47 PM
Spike

I was just apologizing
Old 12-23-2012, 05:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Just go away and don't come back until you grow up because if that was the way you apologize for being a jerk you suck at it too! No, you weren't bragging about illegally killing deer. You were asking if you should do it though! What don't you get about us being so upset?

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 12-23-2012 at 06:04 PM.
Old 12-23-2012, 05:58 PM
Super Moderator

Marsh, ignore topgun. You're welcome on the forum, and we want all the members we can have, as long as you are positively contributing. If you can do that, stick around and enjoy. If you can't, then you might as well be on your way. But I think you'll be alright. Don't get in petty arguments (It's only the internet afterall), and don't make us as hunters look bad. It's that simple. When you post things concerning illegal acts, and then try to defend and justify those acts, it makes the entire hunting community look bad. We have ENOUGH trouble with the anti's, without adding to it ourselves by foolish posts (things like what you posted just gives them more and more material to use against us). The members here care about hunting, it's a way of life for most of us. And most of us try our best to protect that way of life. Posts like what you made threaten our way of life. Like I said, stick around if you can sit back and positively contribute. Feel free to ask GOOD questions, and read and learn. If it's illegal, we aren't going to support it, and you shouldn't expect us to. There's a lot of good people here, a lot of knowledge, and you can learn a lot if you choose to stay.
-Jake
Old 12-23-2012, 06:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ignore me my rear! Read the last post he put up again and tell me he learned a friggin thing about what we told him after he started things. If you think that's an apology you're badly mistaken and we don't need people like him in our sport! Like I said, he should stay away and not come back until he grows up and all the responses he's given in these two thread shows he has a long way to go!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.