Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Treestand safety harness

Old 12-19-2012, 01:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Treestand safety harness

Looking for a new safety harness. I want another that's just an upper body harness, not full body. What do you all recommend?
Old 12-19-2012, 03:31 PM
Fork Horn

I love my hunter safety systems harness. Easy to get on and off. Dont even know im wearing it.
Old 12-19-2012, 03:37 PM
Dominant Buck

I never used one and always used the old black belts they sold years ago with the lock on stands. After a friend had a tree stand accident I thought I better get with the program and bought a HSS harness. I bought the new lite weight harness but returned it for the Pro model with the vest and pockets. I wanted something that had the pockets so I could store the linemans belt and other things. I love it and don't even know I am wearing it. Having the linemans belt is great and allows me to use both hands to put up stands. I wish something like that was available years ago.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by coolbrze0
Looking for a new safety harness. I want another that's just an upper body harness, not full body. What do you all recommend?
I have not seen one of those new in several years. I had one from Fall Guy that I gave away a few years back. I personally use the Muddy Harness and like it pretty well. However, I'm thinking about trying out a new "rock climbing" style harness for next year.

www.20feetup.com/