Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Buck Lure's that work!

Old 12-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Spike

Default Buck Lure's that work!

Another Big Buck taken while using Signal 11 Lure.
Congratulations Dave on a great Buck!
Old 12-01-2012, 07:23 PM
Fork Horn

What does this item do
Old 12-02-2012, 11:17 AM
Fork Horn

I personaly have never had success with deer lures, but I have found a real proven method on harvesting large bucks everytime. My buddy has 1200 acres of property and has always and consistently shot large body, big antlerd bucks, The only thing we can figure why he is so successful, is that he drives a dodge truck. I used to be a ford man, but last year I bought a new Dodge Ram, and started hunting with my buddy, I shot a real nice ten point this year, so that just proves that if you want to shoot large bucks consistently you have to drive a dodge. ""Another successful dodge truck story""""
Old 12-02-2012, 03:16 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by steviebiggun
I personaly have never had success with deer lures, but I have found a real proven method on harvesting large bucks everytime. My buddy has 1200 acres of property and has always and consistently shot large body, big antlerd bucks, The only thing we can figure why he is so successful, is that he drives a dodge truck. I used to be a ford man, but last year I bought a new Dodge Ram, and started hunting with my buddy, I shot a real nice ten point this year, so that just proves that if you want to shoot large bucks consistently you have to drive a dodge. ""Another successful dodge truck story""""

My thoughts exactly. There have been days where I do everything right, and not see a thing. The biggest buck I have ever shot I stumbled upon while making lots of noise, wearing a carhardt jacket I change oil in.

Goes to show, motor oil is a great deer attractant.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

I like the truck theory!
Old 12-13-2012, 04:53 PM
Fork Horn

Lol wow I need to try both of those at the same time and see what happens lol
Old 12-13-2012, 05:13 PM
Spike

I have never had any luck calling in deer. I just sit there and try not to make any noise.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:24 PM
Fork Horn

Nothing ever works for me neither. Except one time, i did a grunt call and a buck came in. It came back after walking away, or was it just coming back anyway???
Old 12-13-2012, 06:36 PM
Fork Horn

I dunno,Ford been producing some serious bucks for me. Folgers coffee too.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:53 PM
Fork Horn

Oh, also, anything that has "cabelas" embroidered on it. I don't know what it means, but it sure kills a lot of bucks. I see it in pictures and tv shows all the time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.