Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Dear Dog Hunters

Old 12-13-2012, 10:32 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Charlie P
Don't think that is in there is it? Where in the 4th commandment does it sayit's all right to break it if you have to? So if I'm supporting my family it would be allright to be a hitman,rob,cheat lie,steal or be a prostitute?

I didn't say read the commandments.....I said read the Bible. It is perfectly ok to do what you HAVE to do on a Sunday.....Do an internet search if you wish I don't have to I know I am correct.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

Oooohhhh I got Chuck rattled now!
Honestly nothing you are going say will rattle me.

Did you read the whole thread? It was stated on here that to retrieve dogs you are allowed to go on posted land. And that dogs routinely wander on to posted property infringing on peoples hunting.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:38 AM
Fork Horn

I am sorry to hear about your health and your job.....it's rough.....is it safe to say people handle things differently (have different stress levels)? I think so. Last 2 years hunting has had to take a back seat to the rest of my life but I did get some time in the woods and luckily was successful taking a 9 point and a 10 point and a doe puting well over 100 lbs of meat in my freezer. The best I have felt probably this year when I temporarily forgot all of the other crap going on in my life was when I saw those 3 deer coming, taking the shot, and approaching him or her knowing what I just accomplished. Hunting was has been work for me lately....but it wasn't always.....and it won't always be.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:44 AM
Fork Horn

Actually your property is never really yours. They have this law called immenent domain, it reads.

The power to take private property for public use by a state, municipality, or private person or corporation authorized to exercise functions of public character, following the payment of just compensation to the owner of that property
Federal, state, and local governments may take private property through their power of eminent domain or may regulate it by exercising their Police Power. The Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution requires the government to provide just compensation to the owner of the private property to be taken. A variety of property rights are subject to eminent domain, such as air, water, and land rights. The government takes private property through condemnation proceedings. Throughout these proceedings, the property owner has the right of due process.

If and when the state wants your property there is nothing you can do about it, ask many of the small business owners what happened to there property and businesses on Daytona Beaches boardwalk.

On another subject, I dont concider hunting work, it is a pleasure and a benifit of having time off from work. I dont hunt to provide for my family, work is for that purpose. If you look at all the time and expenses that go in to killing a deer, it is actually cheaper to buy beef. But where is the enjoyment in that.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:44 AM
Boone & Crockett

I didn't say read the commandments.....I said read the Bible.
The commnadments are the corner stone of the bible isn't. I'll do a search on "Is it ok to to break the ten commandments if I HAVE to?"
I said read the Bible. It is perfectly ok to do what you HAVE to do on a Sunday.
sorta like hunting on Sunday if it's the only day you have to and you feed the meat to feed your family, not just a prideful reason like so everyone thinks I'm the best hunter around.

Honestly I don't care what a person does as long as it don't hurt anyone else I'm an athiest.

I do find it very interesting how people twist what is in the bible to make some things ok for them but others things wrong for others, then use the old stand by"I'm just a sinner, saved by Jesus dieing on the cross."
Old 12-13-2012, 10:45 AM
Boone & Crockett

Jim, Definately one of the worst decisions ever made the Supreme court.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:46 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Charlie P
The commnadments are the corner stone of the bible isn't. I'll do a search on "Is it ok to to break the ten commandments if I HAVE to?"
sorta like hunting on Sunday if it's the only day you have to and you feed the meat to feed your family, not just a prideful reason like so everyone thinks I'm the best hunter around.

Honestly I don't care what a person does as long as it don't hurt anyone else I'm an athiest.

I do find it very interesting how people twist what is in the bible to make some things ok for them but others things wrong for others, then use the old stand by"I'm just a sinner, saved by Jesus dieing on the cross."
I knew you had to be a non believer. You might want to move to Florida with Jim Burns so you can start getting used to the heat.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:02 AM
Fork Horn

Actually Charlie and Jim you shouldn't even have the right to talk about religion.....you have none. I just hope you both see the light before it's to late.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

lol, you a funny guy.

Finding awhole lot of conflicting stuff in my search, some say it's ok others say it isn't. Christians sects sure interpet the same book in different ways that is for sure.Lot of Babtists and potestants don't think Catholics are going to heaven . Catholics think Calvenists got wrong, and the born agains think everyone but a few are going to hell.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

Actually Charlie and Jim you shouldn't even have the right to talk about religion.....you have none.
So now you want take away my 1st Amendment rights how interesting.

Last edited by Charlie P; 12-13-2012 at 11:09 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.