Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Dear Dog Hunters

Old 12-13-2012, 11:19 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by shooter50
Actually Charlie and Jim you shouldn't even have the right to talk about religion.....you have none. I just hope you both see the light before it's to late.
I actually used to be a believer but after getting the shaft by so many supposed devoted and faithful people over the years I came to realize that ALOT, (not all) of people stand behind religion as a cover just to get in your wallet. Now days when someone starts talking religion to me I start questioning there objective.

If money is the root of all evil why is it all churches are asking for it?
Old 12-13-2012, 12:09 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Charlie P
So now you want take away my 1st Amendment rights how interesting.

Yea freedom of religion....atheist=no religion last time I checked. So you have no say.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:15 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Jim Burns
I actually used to be a believer but after getting the shaft by so many supposed devoted and faithful people over the years I came to realize that ALOT, (not all) of people stand behind religion as a cover just to get in your wallet. Now days when someone starts talking religion to me I start questioning there objective.

If money is the root of all evil why is it all churches are asking for it?

I have attended some of the types of churches you described and never returned.

Churches have to take up collection. How to the bills get paid? How about things they do for the community? They have to get the money somewhere. And besides (this goes for Charlie to) you are you supposed to give tithes and offerings......

This subject is like beating a dead horse.........you or Chuck are not going to sway from your opinions and neither am I. The only thing I know is that I am correct and you 2 are not. So I have won gentlemen. You can call your self atheist but deep down when something really bad happens you always think of him, you know he is real, you will just never admit it.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

Freedom of speech I'll talk about anything I want.

The only thing I know is that I am correct and you 2 are not. So I have won gentlemen. You can call your self atheist but deep down when something really bad happens you always think of him, you know he is real, you will just never admit it
Lol, your killing me smaltz.

Let me guess recovering alcoholic or drug addict who is now born again.

And besides (this goes for Charlie to) you are you supposed to give tithes and offerings......
Make sure you do, wouldn't want to see you break anymore of your laws.
Old 12-13-2012, 03:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by shooter50
I knew you had to be a non believer. You might want to move to Florida with Jim Burns so you can start getting used to the heat.
Now that's FUNNY.....
Old 12-13-2012, 03:34 PM
Fork Horn

Freedom of speech I'll talk about anything I want.

Lol, your killing me smaltz.

Let me guess recovering alcoholic or drug addict who is now born again.

Make sure you do, wouldn't want to see you break anymore of your laws.

You wouldn't be talking this crap if we were eye to eye that is a promise. Been there done that and spent the night in the pokey for it (sisters ex boyfriends college buddy).

Recovering drug addict or alcoholic....nope. I was grown up in a good home and was taken to church every Sunday. Open your eyes one day and look at the stars in the sky, a rainbow, snow flakes falling thru the timber when your hunting.......explain to me how all that (I could keep going by the way) came about? Nothing short of GOD almighty could create such beauty. Look at the whitetail deer for that matter........majestic, beautiful animal created by GOD.

I sin everyday no doubt about it. But before I go to bed tonite I will get on my knees and talk to the man to thank him, talk to him, and ask for his forgiveness as I am nothing but a mortal man humbling myself before him. I talk with him all the time, and get on my knees more than once a day as well. And I am proud of it all. You keep getting offensive because you are unable to believe and have faith or maybe it's because you are a few apples shy of a bushel. You know it says in the Bible that people that are mentally impared will see the kingdom of heaven....I hope that is the deal with you so called atheist......maybe your just enough off your rocker to be considered mentally ill in Jesus's eyes to walk beside him in the kingdom of heaven. Or maybe your just ignorant??? Well I know your ignorant, but we all are to a degree.
Old 12-14-2012, 02:30 AM
Boone & Crockett

You wouldn't be talking this crap if we were eye to eye that is a promise.
You have some anger issues.Quite the internet tough guy.
Been there done that and spent the night in the pokey for it (sisters ex boyfriends college buddy).
I'm really impressed. You were able to get arrested and everything. Wouldn't he be your buddy? Usually where you're from a girls boyfreind is her brother right? Just kidding wouldn't want get you all riled up and mop the floor with my head. Since you spent a night in the pokey and all that. Was Bubba your cell mate? You still write him?

Or maybe your just ignorant???
That would be you're ignorant. lol Same thing for the next sentence.Got to love it.

Last edited by Charlie P; 12-14-2012 at 02:51 AM.
Old 12-14-2012, 03:17 AM
Typical Buck

This thread is retarded. Mods....Can we lock this one up?
Old 12-14-2012, 03:40 AM
Boone & Crockett

I aplogize. I couldn't get out on the river walleye fishing until Saturday, so I put a line in the water here, didn't know shooter would swallow it so deep down in his throat. I tried a few posts ago to get it back on topic but he didn't know what I was talking about.

You guys can get back to talking about shooting other peoples dogs and stuff like that now. Maybe setting up trip wires would deter the dog hunters from coming on your property or moats you could fill with oil and light on fire when you here them coming.
Old 12-14-2012, 03:53 AM
Fork Horn

You have some anger issues.Quite the internet tough guy.
I'm really impressed. You were able to get arrested and everything. Wouldn't he be your buddy? Usually where you're from a girls boyfreind is her brother right? Just kidding wouldn't want get you all riled up and mop the floor with my head. Since you spent a night in the pokey and all that. Was Bubba your cell mate? You still write him?

That would be you're ignorant. lol Same thing for the next sentence.Got to love it.

Your right I have anger issues when someone argues with me and poking fun at me because I believe in GOD. I am not trying to be an internet tuff guy I just stated a fact that this discussion wouldn't have lasted as long as it has if we were eye to eye and we obviously are not.

Ha Ha gotta love the incest jokes, poke some more fun at the hillbilly. Oh yea me and Bubba attend the same Bible study each week and we pray for people like you that are damned and hope that you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.

Getting me riled up.....far from it Chuck.

Didn't get the part about the "next sentence" still haven't woke up this morning.......please elaborate.