Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Dear Dog Hunters

Old 12-13-2012, 10:50 AM
  #211  
Fork Horn
 
shooter50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA
Posts: 195
Default

Originally Posted by Charlie P
Guess you missed this Deppedy. I was poking some fun at shooter after he took a shot at me.

Sure I have problems, trying to regualate what others do on their day off because of what I belive isn't one of them.



No I don't consider hunting or fishing work. I consider it pure enjoyment. I could spend the time I enjoy out in the woods doing extra paid work and provide more for my family then I do hunting. I'm in the woods enjoying myself. Many people hunt all season and kill nothing what are they providing for their family?

Huh?
Thanks for the correction I misread the last part of Deppedy post. I eddited my reply. I am not trying to regulate what others do on their day off. I can only regulate what I do on my day off. I cuss, I smoke, I chew tobacco, I look at good looking women when they walk by and think what most men probably do. What is wrong with the fact that I find killing an animal on a Sunday offensive?
shooter50 is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 10:51 AM
  #212  
Fork Horn
 
shooter50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA
Posts: 195
Default

Originally Posted by brewman555
Shooter50....sorry about your Father and Grandfather.....GOD Bless All of You....

Thanks...I really appreciate it.
shooter50 is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 10:59 AM
  #213  
Boone & Crockett
 
Charlie P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,137
Default

But it's all right for you to work on Sunday because you have to even though you are breaking God's rule.So it ok for you to break the 4th commandment but no one else, Interesting. You could choose to get a job that would allow you to abide by the rules of your faith but you choose not to. But no one else in your state(in your opinion) should have the choice to go hunting because it goes against your core beliefs, that you don't follow to the core.

If you go by Deppady's defintion he is providing for his family by hunting just as you are. So you should be in favor of no commerce being done on Sundays in Va, right?
Charlie P is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 11:01 AM
  #214  
Boone & Crockett
 
Charlie P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,137
Default

Nothing is wrong with it, but you should be in favor of every one else being able to do it.
What is wrong with the fact that I find killing an animal on a Sunday offensive?
Hey no big deal many people in this country killing an animal any day of the week offensive. In my opinion both are an anti hunting point of view.

I look at good looking women when they walk by and think what most men probably do.
and according to the bible you believe in that is adultery.

Last edited by Charlie P; 12-13-2012 at 11:04 AM.
Charlie P is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 11:15 AM
  #215  
Fork Horn
 
shooter50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA
Posts: 195
Default

Originally Posted by Charlie P
Nothing is wrong with it, but you should be in favor of every one else being able to do it.
Hey no big deal many people in this country killing an animal any day of the week offensive. In my opinion both are an anti hunting point of view.

and according to the bible you believe in that is adultery.

Your right I am not in favor of Sunday hunting that is why I will not do it when it becomes legal as I believe it will.

Your right I commit adultery. As a matter of fact I did about 5 minutes ago talking to a co-worker....my eyes weren't looking at her eyes thats for sure......I am a sinner.....EVERYBODY IS......there was only one man to ever walk this earth without committing a sin......and he also died on the cross to forgive me of my sins.

By the way whats the P stand for? Several words come to mind to me
shooter50 is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 11:17 AM
  #216  
Fork Horn
 
shooter50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA
Posts: 195
Default

Originally Posted by Charlie P
But it's all right for you to work on Sunday because you have to even though you are breaking God's rule.So it ok for you to break the 4th commandment but no one else, Interesting. You could choose to get a job that would allow you to abide by the rules of your faith but you choose not to. But no one else in your state(in your opinion) should have the choice to go hunting because it goes against your core beliefs, that you don't follow to the core.

If you go by Deppady's defintion he is providing for his family by hunting just as you are. So you should be in favor of no commerce being done on Sundays in Va, right?
I am doing what I have to do to support my family that comes first.....read your Bible Chuck......you may learn something???
shooter50 is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 11:21 AM
  #217  
Boone & Crockett
 
Charlie P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,137
Default

By the way whats the P stand for? Several words come to mind to me
How very juvenile of you sort like playing internet tough guy and telling someone on the WWW you would like to beat them up.

It does amaze me that Va allows people to cross posted signs the way they do.

It must be very annoying to be sitting on land you have purchased and pay taxes on and have the state tell you your priviate property is not really priviate.
Charlie P is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 11:24 AM
  #218  
Boone & Crockett
 
Charlie P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,137
Default

I am doing what I have to do to support my family that comes first.....read your Bible Chuck......you may learn something???
Don't think that is in there is it? Where in the 4th commandment does it sayit's all right to break it if you have to? So if I'm supporting my family it would be allright to be a hitman,rob,cheat lie,steal or be a prostitute?
Charlie P is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 11:30 AM
  #219  
Fork Horn
 
shooter50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA
Posts: 195
Default

Originally Posted by Charlie P
How very juvenile of you sort like playing internet tough guy and telling someone on the WWW you would like to beat them up.

It does amaze me that Va allows people to cross posted signs the way they do.

It must be very annoying to be sitting on land you have purchased and pay taxes on and have the state tell you your priviate property is not really priviate.

Oooohhhh I got Chuck rattled now!

Not sure what you mean about crossing posted signs as far as I know your not supposed to do it unless you have permission??? What's your point on the last 2 parts of your post? I am taking the bait....I gotta know.
shooter50 is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 11:32 AM
  #220  
Boone & Crockett
 
Charlie P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,137
Default

You do have an interesting mind set.

I'm also sorry to hear about what's going on in your family. The same reason you consider it work I consider it enjoyment.

Almost died twice this year. Spent 28 days in the hospital have had three different procedures on my heart and had a gallbladder out. Getting laid off Jan 4th.

I'm a very good hunter and Fishermen don't really care about a reputation maybe that's why it isn't work for mr.
Charlie P is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.