HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   Problems after sharing hunting property. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/375575-problems-after-sharing-hunting-property.html)

jrfrmn 11-20-2012 06:24 PM

Problems after sharing hunting property.

Anyone care to share any problems with ungrateful and disrespectful people after getting them permission on your place or they become the boss in charge. You know the story how it becomes there place.

Tundra10 11-20-2012 09:51 PM

We are at a time where it IS all about you.

Night Crawler 11-21-2012 03:39 AM

Lessened learned a long time ago. I never waste my time or energy to help someone.
I am not talkin helping the little ole lady change a tire I am talking a full grown ass man. You either fish or cut bait around here someone has to fish and someone has to cut bait.

jrfrmn 11-21-2012 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Night Crawler (Post 4007392)
Lessened learned a long time ago. I never waste my time or energy to help someone.
I am not talkin helping the little ole lady change a tire I am talking a full grown ass man. You either fish or cut bait around here someone has to fish and someone has to cut bait.

How about breaking this down for me?

Night Crawler 11-21-2012 12:11 PM

I thought you were expressing a problem not realizing you were just looking for horror stories.

MAT DILLON 11-21-2012 02:32 PM

Bad company

Originally Posted by Night Crawler (Post 4007580)
I thought you were expressing a problem not realizing you were just looking for horror stories.

I can't agree with you, but I do know where your coming from.

Today people would as much walk over you as not, for the most
part they are disrespectable and their kids are worse.

I treat a person as I would like to treated until they give cause not
to be.

Regarding your post, you have a sweet bunch your dealing with, I have had a similar problem. These people started to build a shack on my
property, they cut down some trees and threw their trash where
they started their shack.

I confronted them and they became hostile with a threat thrown in.
I responded by ordering them off, then and there, but they refused
I asked them again with the threat of trespass and arrest
No dice, I called the sheriff ,however
what they did not know is that I am a State trooper.
I placed them under arrest while waiting for the sheriff to arrive,

Upon his arrival the two gentleman were waiting hand cuffed to a tree.

The only reason I allowed them on my property was the promise
of some clean up work they were to perform, also this was during
the small game season.

HuntMO 11-21-2012 02:38 PM

Tell them what's bothering you and what they need to do in order to fix the problem. If they fail to comply, don't let them on your property anymore.

7MMXBOLT 11-21-2012 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by MAT DILLON (Post 4007610)

I called the sheriff ,however
what they did not know is that I am a State trooper.
I placed them under arrest while waiting for the sheriff to arrive,

Upon his arrival the two gentleman were waiting hand cuffed to a tree.

Got their attention then didn't it! I wish I could have seen the look on their faces when they finally realized you were not joking! Now if they were smart they would find a way to appoligize to you and learn to respect other peoples property.

skb2706 11-21-2012 05:16 PM

I did it once, regretted it ever since. Sharing with one turned into sharing with everyone he knew and everyone they knew. Never been quite the same since.

jrfrmn 11-22-2012 06:13 PM

realizing you were just looking for horror stories.

No, not really Casper. At times some situtations seem that way. I would just like to here how other's have handled their own problems.